Hamas launches new operation against Israel.

it can only be one of two- he is either an agent or an idiot. for practical purposes, it kind of makes no difference.

💯 Why would he even say that? Even most Palestinians I’ve seen so far haven’t gone this far in praising what Hamas did earlier on, besides pointing out that it happened indirectly as a result of Israel’s occupation.

Some people seemingly are doing more harm than benefit while ‘supporting’ Palestinians. And I can’t tell if it’s intentional from this guy.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
I saw abihi wasaha the Ukrainian president and the arsenal player Zinchenko say I stand with the Zionist apartied state. Bunch of hypocrites them and the west.

:pachah1:This would've been the perfect time for Putin to do his thang if he wasn't weak.

FB_IMG_1697193280699.jpg

I saw abihi wasaha the Ukrainian president and the arsenal player Zinchenko say I stand with the Zionist apartied state. Bunch of hypocrites them and the west.

:pachah1:This would've been the perfect time for Putin to do his thang if he wasn't weak.

View attachment 298673
Zelensky ie jewish and his parents live in israel so it makes sense. but zinchenko is tryna play this good guy and he should get canvelled

Trending

Latest posts