BREAKING NEWS Hamas launches new operation against Israel.

Why do i have a feeling that Hamas is walking into the trap? Israel got caught lacking when it shouldn't be.
Seems like someone planned this to allow Hamas to plan this miliatry operation without preventing it.

If it comes true, oh man...
Good to see that are some somalis with a brain, this is all planned, israel is known to be strict and sharp with who comes in and who comes out...

there is no bias presumptions. you said don't generalize all palestinians and i showed you that most palestinians hate and will kill the jews .
Well no shit, stop being hypocrite if the jews did all this shit to somalia back in the days. we would have tried to genocide them all until this day

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Yahuuds have turned to posting 2 year old footage to cope with heavy losses @Kool-Aid

1696677902293.png

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
i am muslim but not a terrorist sympathizer like you
War is always bloody and collateral damage is common.

In islam there are rules to warfare however these Palestinians have grown such strong animosity because when there people are being massacred it is considered a “clash” when they massacre innocent Israelis it’s considered a horrific event.

Obviously i want them to follow islamic guidelines to war but the whole sentiment about reclaiming land is noble.

Supporting isreal is supporting terrorists.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
People really be like "I am so shocked at what's happening" disregarding that these people lived in a open air prison.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Killing women, children and elderly is against Islam. I hope the Muslims preserve the sunnah as to not portray our religion as barbaric.

Internet Nomad

VIP
Whilst i don’t support the murdering of civilians I haven’t lived my whole life under a brutal occupation and seeing my friends and family die of disease and war whilst just across the border people are living lavishly.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
The push into occupied land. If Hezbollah joins there is a chance of further gains but as of now its Hamaz alone and the longer this goes the more they'll be stretched thin. May Allah guide the Palestinian people.
1696675922808685.jpg

Last edited:

Internet Nomad

VIP
Killing women, children and elderly is against Islam. I hope the Muslims preserve the sunnah as to not portray our religion as barbaric.
With all these people they captured i hope they don’t execute them but use them as bargaining chips.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
What happens now. They infiltrated them but what will they do? Who will support them when Israel has the whole west sucking their toes?
:what1:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The west will stand on the sidelines. No boots on the ground just moral support from a distance
Israel has nukes though no Muslim country from abroad would intervene. Only Jordan and Egypt can really help but I highly doubt Sissi would step in. Hes pro Israel.

Trending