Hamas launches new operation against Israel.

Ever since I read that Shi'a's think Dajjal is their 12th Imam, I don't trust anything Iran does.

I think it’s obvious by now that they are arming/financing/supporting Hamas not out of goodwill, but instead for their own geopolitical interests; to weaken Israel and not having to do the dirty work by themselves and avoid repercussions.

But it also ‘helps’ Palestinians since very few countries are willing to put up the same support or vocal for their cause. Otherwise, Palestinians would be obliterated if they dared to resist of this scale. I don’t support Iran, but it’s a case of catch 22 here due to the circumstances.

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
Part of me wants WW3 as I hate living in this betatized culture, but I know that shit will involve nukes :stopit:

The World does need a reset though this faasiq culture can't be lasting forever. Something will have to give.
Do you want to be drafted and run into a field landmines for the sake of democracy. No? Then you still have your sanity.

Has anyone noticed how the news and internet opinions have changed over the years? Back then, they were kinda bi partisan showing Israel’s war crimes and criticizing Hamas at the same time.

Now, it’s all #PrayforIsrael and painting Muslims in a bad light for supporting Palestine.

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
1696810350944.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts