HalyeeyQaran's DNA results (this will shock you)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG-20161113-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20161113-WA0001.jpg

:ohhh::whoo:

Apollo

VIP
What are the sub-categories? 23andMe distinguishes between West and East African.

And how do you know it is him? Are you posting it without his permission? That's against privacy rules.

Apollo

VIP
He's lying about being half Benadiri / Swahili. You cannot have that heritage with those results. He has a typical ethnic Somali result for 23andMe.

His paternal lineage is the most common among Somalis, 80% have that, the other 20% have T1.

He's lying about being half Benadiri / Swahili. You cannot have that heritage with those results. He has a typical ethnic Somali result for 23andMe.

His paternal lineage is the most common among Somalis, 80% have that, the other 20% have T1.
He reminds me of those handful of Sheikhaal people who carry the R1a haplotype despite being predominantly East African in terms of autosomal DNA.

His paternal lineage is not Somali at all. Read it carefully. This cluster is rarely found outside of Europe.

Apollo

VIP
He reminds me of those handful of Sheikhaal people who carry the R1a haplotype despite being predominantly East African.
His paternal lineage is not Somali at all. Read it carefully. This cluster is rarely found outside of Europe

E-V32 is a boring lineage that has a high frequency in East Africa.

E-V13 is the European variant. He does not have that one.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ctfuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
He reminds me of those handful of Sheikhaal people who carry the R1a haplotype despite being predominantly East African in terms of autosomal DNA.

His paternal lineage is not Somali at all. Read it carefully. This cluster is rarely found outside of Europe.
Which Sheekhaal are that the Ethiopian Aw Qudub or Looboge from South Somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.