Halyeey Aabe Erdogen to visit Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg
What? Lol. @Canuck has made me obsessed. I fear we will have a whole generation of non Somali babies

Hun the Bantu became the public face of Somalia

New way of Bantu expansion by changing the demographic of country raping the women, killing the men. (If you read about bonsai war the Serb used that methods) Bantu did that in Rwanda Kenya (the native Cushitic). Those dumb in villasomalia are allowing it for sake of money. Tomorrow HSM will leave Somalia with his million like sheikh sharaf.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
New way of Bantu expansion by changing the demographic of country raping the women, killing the men. (If you read about bonsai war the Serb used that methods) Bantu did that in Rwanda Kenya (the native Cushitic). Those dumb in villasomalia are allowing it for sake of money. Tomorrow HSM will leave Somalia with his million like sheikh sharaf.

I think your exaggerating. It's more than likely because of the idp camps across the country.

I think your exaggerating. It's more than likely because of the idp camps across the country.
Go to FB and enter hashtag Somalia you will see faces of Bantu people same in UN Somalia only Bantu faces. Remember UN office in Somalia hires only Kenyan or Ethiopian

Go to FB and enter hashtag Somalia you will see faces of Bantu people same in UN Somalia only Bantu faces. Remember UN office in Somalia hires only Kenyan or Ethiopian
Bantu account for 5% of Somalia's population they're going at it their ranks are increasing soon a Hutu vs Tutsi situation would emerge

we need a quick and effective culling to negate this future

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
The reason why there are so many Bantu picks of Somalia is because of IDP camps. I bet these organization roam there and take pics.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Bantu account for 5% of Somalia's population they're going at it their ranks are increasing soon a Hutu vs Tutsi situation would emerge

They're a minority how are they gonna fight us. We need to deport them back to Tanzania.

They brought Muslim Bantu from Kenya who joined al shabab let @Hubble explain it for you.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
No they aren't AMISOM have their backs

personally I have no issues with them living in Somalia but the land is ethnic Somali

Heard about that but al-Shabaab are still Somali majority

Amison isn't gonna stay for life. They're gonna leave soon and so will the Bantus. I'll make sure of it. These stupid fuckers have no right to claim anything Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending