Halimos need to stop bleaching, it is getting ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
Bad example abti, her color is consistent everywhere. I can't speak on anywhere else but land and it's a big problem there. They sell expired bleaching creams from Dubai and I was encouraged to try it. It has a very distinct smell. :tacky:

Genie

The last suugo bender
Learn the difference between bleaching and lighter foundations and baby powders i beg u , with that being said once i'm president all bleaching products will be illegal.

Bohol

VIP
Bad example abti, her color is consistent everywhere. I can't speak on anywhere else but land and it's a big problem there. They sell expired bleaching creams from Dubai and I was encouraged to try it. It has a very distinct smell. :tacky:

It is indeed a big problem in Hargeisa to the point it is rare to find a dark skinned/brown chick in a city of 1 million anymore Lool. Yes it has a nasty smell.

siig.jpg

she look naturally light. Some dark skin somalis are insecure as f*ck and accuse every light skin somali chick of bleaching. JUST cuz your whole family is dark doesn't mean, that is applies to the rest of us. Y'all have some major CUUQDAD

Learn the difference between bleaching and lighter foundations and baby powders i beg u , with that being said once i'm president all bleaching products will be illegal.

I for one believe the ones who use actual baby powder as foundation need to be stopped FIRST.

Unbelievable :cryinglaughsmiley:

she look naturally light. Some dark skin somalis are insecure as f*ck and accuse every light skin somali chick of bleaching. JUST cuz your whole family is dark doesn't mean, that is applies to the rest of us. Y'all have some major CUUQDAD

The strangest thing is though, the only two girls I've ever known to use lightening creams are girls who were already naturally light skinned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts