Halimos need to stop bleaching, it is getting ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Now.. that's a different can you of worms I'm still yet to tackle. But slowly slowly I will.

Aren't afraid that you'll waste time criticizing your body and pursuing that perfection that before you even know old age hits you or an illness comes along, god forbid, that only then you see a pic of you now and you become all regretful that you couldn't see your body's worth.

Appreciate what you have now, embrace your wobbly hips, your little stomach, your double chin, your touching inner thighs :trumpsmirk:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Her foundation might be a bit too light but yeah, she looks naturally light skin. Do people bleach their chests?
:/ you'd be surprised at how advanced bleaching has become if you have the money for it you can fool any man wait until the children arrive that should hint something isn't right

N

NaomiHoney

Aren't afraid that you'll waste time criticizing your body and pursuing that perfection that before you even know old age hits you or an illness comes along, god forbid, that only then you see a pic of you now and you become all regretful that you couldn't see your body's worth.

Appreciate what you have now, embrace your wobbly hips, your little stomach, your double chin, your touching inner thighs :trumpsmirk:

:gucciwhat:

My wobbly bits have gone

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
I never met a guy who rejected a women solely because her skin colour was too dark.

Maybe we should encourage and promote dark skin xalimos more since it's better for the society and it also avoids women resorting to bleaching themseleves with dangerous chemicals since their self-confidence is so low.

Lighter skin isn't more pleasing to look at dafuq
upload_2017-7-31_20-22-47.jpeg
or
upload_2017-7-31_20-23-32.jpeg

Both pretty but there is 1 clear winner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts