Halimos need to stop bleaching, it is getting ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NaomiHoney

I wish Somali women would stop bleaching and learn to love themselves. One thing I love about me is the colour of my skin. Honestly. I look at my skin colour and appreciate it everyday. masha Allah tabarakAllah.. I'm not light skinned either.

Bohol

VIP
I wish Somali women would stop bleaching and learn to love themselves. One thing I love about me is the colour of my skin. Honestly. I look at my skin colour and appreciate it everyday. masha Allah tabarakAllah.. I'm not light skinned either.

What is your skin colour miss West Burco?

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I'm not light skinned either.
upload_2017-7-31_18-1-27.png

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Light skin gets major mileage in old age compared to dark skin (drug fiends not included). :trumpsmirk:I'm going to join my white friends and put on some Emu Oil for maximum darkening. Let the reverse aging begin. :fittytousand:

Then you are in denial. Lighter skin is objectively more pleasing to look at.

Not everyone who is light skinned bleaches. That girl looks naturally light.

You can tell when someone bleaches they look grey and sickly.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Do you appreciate your body too :browtf::cosbyhmm::lawd::lawd::lawd:

Status
Not open for further replies.