Halimos need to stop bleaching, it is getting ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
To the point they look like a different ethnic group next to the average farah. :russ::mjlol:

20431426_1667106256665428_4035911199764642080_n.jpg

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
They want to be Arab so badly their erasing their race these women should be rediculed so they stop this practice, Africans will always be enslaved by its conquerors low self esteem coupled by a hate of what they are, uff

Jeesto

VIP
Horta, why do some people have hard time accepting that there are somalis who are naturally light just like there are dark skin somalis?:drakewtf:

Last edited:
That's what I'm saying just humiliate them then they will stop !

Halimos need to understand that we want them to hit the gym and eat a good diet. That's all we want. We don't want a Michael Jackson looking freak.

Fortunately I think this is mostly a FOB problem. Another reason not to marry a FOB.

No lets not ridicule them. Lets practice positive engagement
Raise awareness
Actively promote the natural look
Talk about the dangers of bleaching

If you we ridicule them it only re-enforces their their position.

Last edited:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Horta, why do some people have hard time accepting that there are somalis who are naturally light just like there dark skin somalis?:drakewtf:
self hate, they like to think all somalis are dhuxuul just like they are. Ironically they're accusing others of self hatred

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
They don't want to be Arab. Arabs beat them to the bleach game, in fact, they corner the market. I knew a little girl that was dhegocase and her family tried to demyelinate her. Trust me, we aren't that bad, relative to them. Somalis always get on trends last.

ExcessFame

True Villain
They don't want to be Arab. Arabs beat them to the bleach game, in fact, they corner the market. I knew a little girl that was dhegocase and her family try to demyelinate her. Trust me, we aren't that bad that they are doing it to children. Somalis always get on trends last.
With Arabs, when was the last time you saw an female Arab singer that didn't have plastic surgery? They hate themselves more than dark Somalis :heh:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
With Arabs, when was the last time you saw an female Arab singer that didn't have plastic surgery? They hate themselves more than dark Somalis :heh:

Yakhi, they all want that processed Kim K look. I've been to the Middle East and trust me, they have extreme makeover shows. :trumpsmirk: I thought body modification was haram unless you were in an accident or have a congenital facial deformity. *Cough, cough - a deviated septum doesn't count*.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts