Halimos in the west have lost it

Would you send your daughter for daqan celis ? . ?

• Total voters
1624314056151.png

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
If you think Somalis in the West have lost it, Somalia is way worse.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I remember back home one time this old man standing up in the mosque asking for donations they had this small box everyone where putting money in than this one guy grabs the box and tries run outside he gets grabbed there was a guard in the mosque he goes up to the guy and gets slapped the guard gets pissed and says how dare you steal in the mosque and have nerve to fight

the guard drags the guy outside and beats the shit out the guy

and there was this other time people where having sex in a car near my house a cop busted them the guy was a sheekh he started begging and pleading they throw him and the girl in a cell later they gonna tell the families what they are locked up for I heard the sheekh students parents stopped their kids from going to his dugsi after hearing what happened to him

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Thread is pure wickedness.
Do we always have to make a statement thread into the absolute worst case?

You posters are so irratic extreme.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Why do people take TikTok humor videos and make big politically incorrect statements as absolute realities when it clearly troll humor?!

(Somali Girl does anything online: **throws cheese burger down the toilet)
Internet comments be like: How dare she exist! Ruined "Gasps." The absolute worst (Right?!?! Lmao)

People need to give these online chicks some breathing room to do them instead of you guys just trying to force her off the internet for having a sense a humor. Geez!

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I remember back home one time this old man standing up in the mosque asking for donations they had this small box everyone where putting money in than this one guy grabs the box and tries run outside he gets grabbed there was a guard in the mosque he goes up to the guy and gets slapped the guard gets pissed and says how dare you steal in the mosque and have nerve to fight

the guard drags the guy outside and beats the shit out the guy

and there was this other time people where having sex in a car near my house a cop busted them the guy was a sheekh he started begging and pleading they throw him and the girl in a cell later they gonna tell the families what they are locked up for I heard the sheekh students parents stopped their kids from going to his dugsi after hearing what happened to him

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending