Halimos gone wild

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kkkkkkk "virgin" halimos from "back home" who "are not corrupted and Westernized" and who "I will handpick to be my wife instead of settling for a dirty local hoe who shakes hands with men".

AMIRITE GUISE?

:siilaanyosmile:

On tape shaking their asses to Fifth Harmony and who can be mistaken for lesbians (they probably are).

Our diaspora sisters (not my family) don't deserve this. They should be able to have fun like the Somalis in Africa.

:siilaanyolaugh:

Kkkkkkk "virgin" halimos from "back home" who "are not corrupted and Westernized" and who "I will handpick to be my wife instead of settling for a dirty local hoe who shakes hands with men".

AMIRITE GUISE?

:siilaanyosmile:

On tape shaking their asses to Fifth Harmony and who can be mistaken for lesbians (they probably are).

Our diaspora sisters (not my family) don't deserve this. They should be able to have fun like the Somalis in Africa.

:siilaanyolaugh:

“Not my family”
What a funny person you are
As long as it ain’t my family
Love wins !!!
It’s her body her choice
Who gives a shit about body counts
Only allah can judge her/him
Deen before marriage/culture

:trumpsmirk:

As long as they ain’t family it’s all permissible

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I wanna KISS a girl, and i might like it

11478433-shocked-girl.jpg

I've been saying this for some time now, fobs should not be allowed to have smartphones.

Sooner or later this will go viral and my ajnabis friends will tag me in it, saying stuff like "Come and collect your fam" or "Are these your cousins?" :damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending