Halimos are blessed with big lower body

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
tumblr_n2iw0ybHoU1tvjti3o1_500.gif

Only non saqajaan allowed! You're not passing my vetting test saxiib. :reallymaury: iminka baadhi iyo balayaa ku walatayee. :reallymaury: #prokulmiyeuntilwadanigetsitsshidhtogethernamelybohol

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Nigga you don't like Ass? A thick Somali girl ranks even higher than a PAHG

What kinda question is that? Of course I do but that girls hips are larger than her ass. Those proportions will kill me if she ever tries to ride a nigga. I prefer a slim women with a big ol booty :noneck:

Just get them treadmill and other home gym equipments they can keep their natural form.

Lol Somali women with kids don't work out. When people have kids and get comfortable they'll let themselves go and not even care

What kinda question is that? Of course I do but that girls hips are larger than her ass. Those proportions will kill me if she ever tries to ride a nigga. I prefer a slim women with a big ol booty :noneck:

Lol Somali women with kids don't work out. When people have kids and get comfortable they'll let themselves go and not even care
Most Somali women I know don't work out God gave them beutiful bodies with no effort

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Most Somali women I know don't work out God gave them beutiful bodies with no effort

They look good when they're young until they reach their 30s or have a kid. God may have given them voluptuous bodies but they sure as hell don't try to maintain that beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.