Halimos are blessed with big lower body

Status
Not open for further replies.
A firm toned rear looks better and last longer than another filled with fat. Fat will eventually cause irreversible stretch marks a troubled repulsive skin in the area. Ask KK how planting fat into her junk turn out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VixR

Veritas
This is like entering a black hole. Pretentious meets pretentious.

76vQo_s-200x150.gif
Pretentious?? What are you talking about, you can't understand my posts? :mjlol:
@sophisticate and @VixR share a similar sense of humour and writing style but these two couldn't be anymore different in terms of opinions.

I swear you guys even posts similar gifts in the same fashion. :wow1:

Best friends in the making?

:sass1: Both I think are too cautious to meet or interact with anyone online non anonymously.
Why am I being compared to the Yezus troll that awoke from the dead on mention? I don't see the resemblance and I'm annoyed at being compared to anyone nacala:liberaltears:

Last edited:
Pretentious?? What are you talking about, you can't understand my posts? :mjlol:

Why am I being compared to the Yezus troll that awoke from the dead on mention? I don't see the resemblance and I'm annoyed at being compared to anyone nacala:liberaltears:

We are never as unique as we think eh?

:deadrose:

You guys come off as similar in writing style though @sophisticate can be a bit more cryptic.

I agree with @John Michael's assessment of a friendship on the horizon.

:kanyeshrug:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
A firm toned rear looks better and last longer than another filled with fat. Fat will eventually cause irreversible stretch marks a troubled repulsive skin in the area. Ask KK how planting fat into her junk turn out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:9uoofqd:

That's not fat that's gel and whatever else they put into butt implants.

The most revolting figure I have seen ever. Kanye is def gay. This is the kinda body that preop trannys have.

:9uoofqd:

That's not fat that's gel and whatever else they put into butt implants.

The most revolting figure I have seen ever. Kanye is def gay. This is the kinda body that preop trannys have.

Its called Brazilian butt lift. They take fat from belly, waist and and slap 'em on her bum . :vqbuyv0:

Status
Not open for further replies.