@Halimo Supremist appreciation thread

How am I illuminati? Do you even the definition of the word? You are the one lying under his teeth, just say you are gassing him up because he is the same clan as you and say it with you chest, don't act like you didn't know even though he told you his clan multiple times across this platform.:nahgirl:
Nigga Im on this forum for fun didnt even remember this Post
Keep Roasting me in reer baadiyo

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Worst part is she is not even a female,I asked her to drop an audio yet I am still waiting, when was the last time you seen a Somali Supremist Halimo? Never right?:drakelaugh:
So you made the assumption shes not a female because she didnt record her voice lol

Wallahi im shocked too what did she give them to make constant thread about her :dead: :drakelaugh:

shes a nice person and a positive contribute to this site thats why people dedicate appreciation threads in her name this isn't rocket science

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
So you made the assumption shes not a female because she didnt record her voice lol

shes a nice person and a positive contribute to this site thats why people dedicate appreciation threads in her name this isn't rocket science

When everyone is doubting your gender it might be true sxb, why do other female members don't get the same accusations but only her? :bell:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant

Ik that person i very nice even wanted to make her my second wife man shunon säger den e grabb

Trending