@Halimo Supremist appreciation thread

587.jpg

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Is this chick giving out Malab or what?Bisinka, how many appriciataton threads,I been here close four years and no has made one for me,:mjcry: , sucks to be a male Walahi, her Malab must have made y'all loose your senses.:lolbron::pachah1:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Is this chick giving out Malab or what?Bisinka, how many appriciataton threads,I been here close four years and no has made one for me,:mjcry: , sucks to be a male Walahi, her Malab must have made y'all loose your senses.:lolbron::pachah1:
Wallahi im shocked too what did she give them to make constant thread about her :dead: :drakelaugh:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Wallahi im shocked too what did she give them to make constant thread about her :dead: :drakelaugh:

Worst part is she is not even a female,I asked her to drop an audio yet I am still waiting, when was the last time you seen a Somali Supremist Halimo? Never right?:drakelaugh:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Stop scaring me warya, i might shukansiad a farax :mjcry:

Of course she is a Nigga, why would you let everyone doubt you for months when you can disprove them with 1 minute audio, we dropped our pictures and Socials like the Christmas snow but yeah but of course he scared to drop an audio.:hemad:

Last edited:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Fam she is the always got my back why u act like Illuminati G

How am I illuminati? Do you even the definition of the word? You are the one lying under his teeth, just say you are gassing him up because he is the same clan as you and say it with you chest, don't act like you didn't know even though he told you his clan multiple times across this platform.:nahgirl: