Halimo married to vietnamese dude does DNA test with her spouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is beautiful mashallah. I won't insult the man just because she married him, but I wonder why so many Somalis will casually toss away millenia of history and lineage all to marry an ajnabi. Indhoyar genes are strong. The kids they have will most likely come out looking 100% indhoyar, maybe with a slight tan. I wonder if she's into K-pop.
:farmajoyaab:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
This chick was with a lightskin nigga before this indoyar. She only likes ajnabis it seems. I notice a trend of darkskin xalimos having the most self hate

her dad is half oromo and her mum is oromo how did she get 50% somali? sholdnt she be at least 25%

Dire Dhabe used be Somali Somali. Now it’s Somali, Oromized Somalis, Oromos and others :ileycry:
79488C23-2363-453C-924F-E749002B7CC7.jpeg

Apollo

VIP
her dad is half oromo and her mum is oromo how did she get50% somali?sholdnt she be at least 25%

Haha,

I told you guys many times, still many don't believe..

Ethiopian and Kenyan Somalis are not true Somalis. They have large Oromo admixture.

Also, Somalilanders and Puntlanders are the purest Somalis.

Apollo

VIP
her dad is half oromo and her mum is oromo how did she get 50% somali? sholdnt she be at least 25%

Their Ethiopian and Eritrean category is based on Amharas and Tigrays mainly.

Full Oromos probably get 30/40/50% Somali by default without any recent Somali ancestry.

Haha,

I told you guys many times, still many don't believe..

Ethiopian and Kenyan Somalis are not true Somalis. They have large Oromo admixture.

Also, Somalilanders and Puntlanders are the purest Somalis.
:kodaksmiley: im a pure somali too :camby:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Most you guys would ignore her and not give her any attention. Why care she marries out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts