「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I'm waiting for the reactions
671-6711953_trollface-man-png-image-happy-meme-face-png.png

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

Read the article
Most of what she said was accurate, some men deny FGM or support it, when the metoo started many men came up with pathetic replies as, u r destroying our reputation, to confront those who are expressing their feeling and calling out their abuser.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
i agree fully with her, but it seems like shes putting too much on her plate. the issues somalis face are multifaceted, and there needs to be some nuance in discussing them. FGM is a huge issue of its own, so it shouldnt be conflated with domestic issues with abroad somalis. nevertheless, there are some intersections between the two, as shame culture and oppresion against women makes both issues persistent, and women abroad are victims of fgm too, as well as the ones back home who face domestic violence also.

part of me doesnt like us talking to cadaans who are just racist against somalis as oppose to helping out ending some issues we face, and cant wait to find something else to blabber on about us on and make out as its mainly a cultural/religious issue, as if those old white men dont routinely beat their women. we need to be speaking to somali men (and women, FGM is laregly propagated and facilitated by our elder women) and reconciling our values as a people in order to stop and punish the backwardness some of our culture still allows.

the girl is a bright women wallah. i knew of her from some somali circles where she is an activist and also works with many somali charities and organisations. she has had a long term somali man but i think they broke up. this is her, she's cute asf :

I've just quickly read her piece for the metro and maybe she's right about victims being shamed and it being an issue. The people who read that article don't care about somalis/somalia.. just look at the somalis dying every other day they usually make it to page 8 if they're lucky...page 12 if not.

She's too thick to understand shes being used as a mouthpiece to peddle negativity about somalis. This is Ayan Hirsi 2.0.

'

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
i agree fully with her, but it seems like shes putting too much on her plate. the issues somalis face are multifaceted, and there needs to be some nuance in discussing them. FGM is a huge issue of its own, so it shouldnt be conflated with domestic issues with abroad somalis. nevertheless, there are some intersections between the two, as shame culture and oppresion against women makes both issues persistent, and women abroad are victims of fgm too, as well as the ones back home who face domestic violence also.

part of me doesnt like us talking to cadaans who are just racist against somalis as oppose to helping out ending some issues we face, and cant wait to find something else to blabber on about us on and make out as its mainly a cultural/religious issue, as if those old white men dont routinely beat their women. we need to be speaking to somali men (and women, FGM is laregly propagated and facilitated by our elder women) and reconciling our values as a people in order to stop and punish the backwardness some of our culture still allows.

the girl is a bright women wallah. i knew of her from some somali circles where she is an activist and also works with many somali charities and organisations. she has had a long term somali man but i think they broke up. this is her, she's cute asf :

Do you think somali men contribute to the FGM and how? As far as I know, it is done by Somali women and men can't do it or not allowed.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
Most of what she said was accurate, some men deny FGM or support it, when the metoo started many men came up with pathetic replies as, u r destroying our reputation, to confront those who are expressing their feeling and calling out their abuser.

The metoo "movement" is complete cancer. If you want to report somebody, go to the police, not to twitter where you try to ruin somebodies reputation and possibly their livelihood without evidence or trial.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Do you think somali men contribute to the FGM and how? As far as I know, it is done by Somali women and men can't do it or not allowed.

It’s done by women because you can’t have a man stitch a girl’s private parts but the reason for the FGM is to guard a girl’s virginity and only let her future husband to be the first to sleep with her the men back home find that attractive and they think she’s clean/pure but actually it’s disgusting these girls get chopped up and lose a lot of sensation in the process and also suffer health issues. FGM is deeply rooted in patriarchy women follow orders.

Trending

Latest posts