Halimo jumps off a roof due to love in Mogadishu

Based

VIP
Also nobody has mentioned the idiots behind the camera. A person is about to off themselves and they’re just laughing like it’s a spectacle. A big chunk of Somalia’s population are like these maniacs who have no damiir or naxriis. This is why somalia is number 1 failed state where there is no government and no people

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Also nobody has mentioned the idiots behind the camera. A person is about to off themselves and they’re just laughing like it’s a spectacle. A big chunk of Somalia’s population are like these maniacs who have no damiir or naxriis. This is why somalia is number 1 failed state where there is no government and no people

but u gotta give it to the poor farahs running around with their gooh to save her while she laughs at them like a maniac. Basic illustration of Xaliomos and Farah's relationship.

Jungle

VIP
I had pretty much the same reaction as them sxb that jump wasn't going to kill her. Now if she is standing on cali mahdi building or something nobody would have this reaction to her dumbself.

You go in on somalis and Somalia all the time yet you say you live in Somalia. Why do you live in the 'number 1 failed state'?

Based

VIP
I had pretty much the same reaction as them sxb that jump wasn't going to kill her. Now if she is standing on cali mahdi building or something nobody would have this reaction to her dumbself.

You go in on somalis and Somalia all the time yet you say you live in Somalia. Why do you live in the 'number 1 failed state'?
Because the failed state is my country. Am i meant to praise Somalia all the time because i live here? In any normal society, there won’t be laughs and jeers when someone is about to lose their life. If she fell head first then she would’ve died

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Because the failed state is my country. Am i meant to praise Somalia all the time because i live here? In any normal society, there won’t be laughs and jeers when someone is about to lose their life. If she fell head first then she would’ve died

1670059934895.png

Cut off their internet connection; ban the sale of TVs, tablets, laptops etc. Ain't gonna happen! Like Europe and America in the early 20th century, the worst Fitna to happen to Somalis is the devilish infiltration of romance themed media. One thing that can be done is gender segregation in schools, horny Fob teens drugged up on Bollywood/Turkiyewood mixing together is a recipe for disaster.

The number of Bastards among youth has also shot up in the past decade due to loosening morals among the urban young coupled with difficulty accessing safe sex contraception. It might be viewed as Haram but many are going to be doing it anyway so why not make condoms etc. accessible. Imagine how many bastards were born in bigger cities if a smaller town like Beled Xaawo had to put a cap on wedding costs because of the number of Bastards being born.

For some it is a tactic to force parents to accept a marriage proposal once an oven is in the bun but it is considered an invalid marriage by most scholars.

Jungle

VIP
You don't have to praise anything. I find it weird that a Somali who is willingly living in Somalia would speak of his people and city like this constantly, thats all.

You there by force or dhaqan celis fair enough lol. You not there for a job sxb

I can also understand people who live in the west and never been calling it a shithole and failed state.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Somalis lack basic human decensy and empathy, even recording someones last moments is tragic. If she died it wouldve been a tradgedy