Halimo embarrassing herself on Stage

@Jaydaan

Tomorrow is the grand final (our Super Bowl) of the Australian Football League (our football code) and these two teams, Richmond Vs Greater Western Sydney are playing, I don’t support either team and don’t care who wins, but I’ve to put a bet of $10.00 among my mates, can you pick me one? Tigers or GWS. I promise you that I will donate to a charity of your choice the $30.00 if I win. But anonymously.

@Jaydaan

What would you’ve done if your daughter slept around? How about your son? You will buy him condoms. For fok sake, as a guest, you were caught watching and wanking in the lounge room of your uncle’s house where children were around? Did you suddenly become the John Wayne of the moral crusaders now? Let others enjoy their lives and have real sex in the comforts of their own privacy as consenting adults. Raise your kids to the best of your ability and let them experience life on their own pace. Everyone makes mistakes along the way.

Warya stop twisting and making up lies. And take those little girls of your av you nonce

@Jaydaan

Tomorrow is the grand final (our Super Bowl) of the Australian Football League (our football code) and these two teams, Richmond Vs Greater Western Sydney are playing, I don’t support either team and don’t care who wins, but I’ve to put a bet of $10.00 among my mates, can you pick me one? Tigers or GWS. I promise you that I will donate to a charity of your choice the $30.00 if I win. But anonymously.

GWS is better and should win

@Geeljire sanbuur

How are both bad? Do you think she’s as bad as a drug dealer and a murderer?

How about if she was a Somali guy twerking with other girls? It is good, innit?

This is a really dumb line of argument.

I don't think a rapist is as bad as a murderer. At least a rape victim still lives.

But then I don't think a murderer of one person is as bad as a man who kills 100 people.

But then I don't think a murderer of 100 people is as bad as a murderer of 1,000 people.

But then I don't think a murderer of 1,000 people is as bad as a murderer of 1,000,000 people.

But then I don't think a murderer of 1,000,000 people is as bad as a person who wipes out the entire human race.

But then I don't think a person who wipes out the entire human race is as bad as a person who wipes out the entire human race and also tortures puppies.

But then I don't think a person who wipes out the human race and tortures puppies is as bad as a person who wipes out the human race, tortures puppies and also tortures kittens.

I mean so this ridiculous line of argument can be used to defend anything. You could defend a rapist with this line of argument. There's probably child molesters that use that line of argument.

Obviously, you are in a very weak position- otherwise you would be serious and use a real line of argument, worthy of being taken seriously by intelligent people. I don't want to insult your intelligence but... if children with Down's Syndrome had debating contests, that might be their kind of argument. Either your mind is extremely shallow and lacking in intellect.... or... I mean what other alternative explanation is there?

I had to think about it but the alternative explanation is that your mind is indeed extremely shallow and it is that it is so clouded with desires that you don't even care if your reasoning makes sense.

@Omar del Sur

What are you blabbering about?

Is a woman twerking on a stage committing the same sin (he brought religion to the debate) as a murderer in Islam? He’s saying, yes and I disagreed with him. Holly foking Moses.

@Omar del Sur

What are you blabbering about?

Is a woman twerking on a stage committing the same sin (he brought religion to the debate) as a murderer in Islam? He’s saying, yes and I disagree with him. Holly foking Moses.

I don't know if he said that, I haven't read the whole thread but you were making the argument I referenced from out the gate

Good to see @Knowles letting her hair down, having some fun and celebrating the completion of her masters. Enjoy.✨

She is far better than those knifing one another and the thousands of Somali men in U.K jails. The Op is a former inmate and is a committed incel who holds Somali females on a different and higher pedestal.

@Geeljire sanbuur

We are all individualists and even Muslims are taught that Allah will punish and reward you on your individualistic attainment or lack of it. Not as a team work.

Will you prefer a yute selling crack or knifing to death a “Madow” to her? Be honest Sxb.

I don't know if he said that, I haven't read the whole thread but you were making the argument I referenced from out the gate

@Omar del Sur

You only posted my side of the argument that she’s better (her twerking on stage) than a Somali drug dealer or those who knife one another to death, or Somalis incarcerated for heinous crimes. She has committed no crime against others, why does that comment enrage you?

Muji

VIP
@Adi

Wow, chill Sxb, the only person you will be slapping is yourself. Go and attend an anger management course.

The hijab is now cultural to Somalis. I saw a Somali chick with her hijab sculling tequila in a club. She starred at me & asked me, ‘aboowe ma kuu gadaa tequila”? I told her, “thanks macaanto, ma cabo khamriga, take it easy ee yaan lagaa faa’iideysan”. Later I saw the bouncers kicking out the two guys she was with, both drunk Farah’s. I knew one and wears khamees when he’s around Somalis.

Wallahi your stories are too much. You should write a book on the Somalis you come across in Australia. I would read it. My favourite one is still the transgender story though.

@Omar del Sur

You only posted my side of the argument that she’s better (her twerking on stage) than a Somali drug dealer or those who knife one another to death, or Somalis incarcerated for heinous crimes. She has committed no crime against others, why does that comment enrage you?

Why does that comment enrage you?

Are you hanging out over here with me? My facial expression is pretty blank. I deconstructed a flawed argument, nothing "enraging" having to do with it. You have no idea what my facial expression is or anything like that.

First, you come with a super mega weak argument.......

now you come with a loaded question fallacy..... atheists love to chat so much about how "logical" they are and all that but..... your logic seems weak

your-logical-fallacy-is.png

"loaded question

You asked a question that had a presumption built into it so that it couldn't be answered without appearing guilty.
Loaded question fallacies are particularly effective at derailing rational debates because of their inflammatory nature - the recipient of the loaded question is compelled to defend themselves and may appear flustered or on the back foot.

Example: Grace and Helen were both romantically interested in Brad. One day, with Brad sitting within earshot, Grace asked in an inquisitive tone whether Helen was still having problems with her drug habit."

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/loaded-question

Muji

VIP
Lol Somali women wear a hijab and a see through dress then twerk on somali men in Kenya and Somalia
No one gives a shit

this isn’t about Islam. This is about racism and resentment that it was them.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Lol Somali women wear a hijab and a see through dress then twerk on somali men in Kenya and Somalia
No one gives a shit

this isn’t about Islam. This is about racism and resentment that it was them.
That doesn't involve alcohol drugs and potential sex

Just fobs playing around :gaasdrink:

@Jaydaan

You are so backward, see how Gaalkacayo moved on with the times! Move on Sxb.

Go GWS. I will let you know if they win.

@PhySom @Abdi-indhoyare @Yusra Luuza get on with the GWS bandwagon. Why do you guys barrack for North Melbourne?

I hope gws loses now you support them. You never striked me as someone who likes any sport. Maybe my picture of you being a feminine leftie isnt all accurate. There is still hope for you to become a real man. Do you like action movies or drama aussie?

I hope gws loses now you support them. You never striked me as someone who likes any sport. Maybe my picture of you being a feminine leftie isnt all accurate. There is still hope for you to become a real man. Do you like action movies or drama aussie?

@Jaydaan

I just finished watching the first season (only season) of ‘Top Boys’ on Netflix for research purposes, so I could understand why the Somali pommies are caught up with drug dealings and stabbings. The fate of young male Somalis living in the projects of London. It doesn’t look good and now I believe that the projects of London are more dangerous than anywhere in Somalia. Did you see?

@Omar del Sur

Sxb, send me whatever you’re tripping on. Otherwise, at the moment, we could never engage with one another in a level (mental) playing field.

How hard is to understand that this chick twerking on stage is not like a murderer or someone who is incarcerated for crimes. She has committed no crime.

Trending

Latest posts