Halimo embarrassing herself on Stage

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Kkkk they are good entertainment Wallahi :drakelaugh:
Xaarlimos are pure entertainment they never stop disappointing us from we won't wash and clean for abdis to literally washing and cleaning a adoon man's ass
:siilaanyolaugh:you can't make this a hit up xaarlimos are aimed ingredients special

Last edited:
Young people just having fun even though I would have suggested to remove the hijab. The meaning could be misinterpreted, otherwise I wouldn’t have any issues with them. :)

I heard the phrase "to be young and in love" but never "to be young and get daggered on stage"

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Look at this qashin. Halimo being humped on stage by pagan adoon is 'having fun'. Fucking dulli, i have my eye on you from now on

What if she did that on stage with a farax? Would that be less problematic? My point is, young people make mistakes all the time and they learn from it. I hope these girls do but being mean or using this as an excuse to further the xalimo vs farax feud is no good brother. Let us hope those sisters make better decisions next time :)

Macalin M

Out here
What if she did that on stage with a farax? Would that be less problematic? My point is, young people make mistakes all the time and they learn from it. I hope these girls do but being mean or using this as an excuse to further the xalimo vs farax feud is no good brother. Let us hope those sisters make better decisions next time :)
No that would be double ceeb.

Look at him inciting 'faraxs' trying garner halimo support. slithery bastard

yes its a mistake...but there are certain things that are just messed up. If Im going to a club, im not gonna wear khamis am I? Certain clothing is more than just clothes.

Trending