Halimo claims Jinn and spirits raped her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
“Don’t sleep on your stomach or the jinns will play with your booty”

- modern xalimos advising their children later down the road

I kind of worry about the mental state of these individuals, such as the brainless clout chasing Hijabi woman in the video who troll for views, and mock the deen. May Allah curse them.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
I kind of worry about the mental state of these individuals, such as the brainless clout chasing Hijabi woman in the video who troll for views, and mock the deen. May Allah curse them.
This xalimo is definitely not mocking islam. Muslims are heavy into superstitions. There are plenty of cheikhs who blame jinns for many things.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I start to like her after she defended Mama Malyuun and even reached out to her, I guess depressed ppl understand each other more. Did you know she is Isaq? there is few videos of her in hargeisa.
:mjhaps:

She’s not Isaaq.:russ:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Who is she nacalaa? I never seen an ugly isaq chick with a nappy hair, why is she visiting Hargeisa if she aint a lander out of all places in Somalia?
:kanyehmm:

Menace told me she is Reer Gedo and her husband and baby are Reer Puntland. Be kind to her boowe. She’s raising our niece.:stressed:

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
It's sleep paralysis. She had sleep paralysis and felt pressure of the old hag syndrome but wasn't a Jinn raping her.

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
:russ: she is wearing Hijaab because she got no fresh wig or weave.
she used to wear hijab in that period, if you check her channel she was normal but slowly became more westernized.

She goes from hijab to worse clothes, then to no hijab, then slowly her hair gets dyed fake light brown.

It was a process, at this video's time she seemed to be alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending