Halima cuffed by an indho-yar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
seems like @CaliTedesse and @Geeljire sanbuur were right, its better to be a nilote

jX2BTkI.jpg

I know.. but you still need a few dozen people available for that and Somalia does not perform such studies. Their universities are not this advanced. I have my doubts. :lol:

@Apollo

These are samples from Puntland and Somaliland, the “pure Somalis”, the rest are mixed with Bantus and therefore hoosta weey ka shidanyihiin. Both Somaliland and Puntland could join the ASEAN Association on the pretext of Walaalaha Hoosta.

Apollo

VIP
@Apollo

These are samples from Puntland and Somaliland, the “pure Somalis”, the rest are mixed with Bantus and therefore hoosta weey ka shidanyihiin. Both Somaliland and Puntland could join the ASEAN Association on the pretext of Walaalaha Hoosta.

My schlong is in the red zone according to that map. But I'm tall, so proportionally not that big. :lolbron:

Tukraq

VIP
@Apollo

so us all being mixed with Tanzanians was all a myth? good to know, hope I don't hear that one from you in different situations

Tukraq

VIP
He's trolling. Can you not even notice it?

Stop taking everything so seriously. :lol:
I know but they flipflop to much in the trolling and use it to attack you somehow from both sides:bell: can't have it both ways, diss us for one the other shouldn't apply

VixR

Veritas
My sister looks East Asian like her, but in a different way and she’s a knockout. She’s much lighter than her with more Asian-esque eyes that’re small, meanwhile my eyes are huge, and her hair is wavy to my curly. I look South Asian to her East (but I feel like there’s a ton of Somalis who look South Asian/South American). I always wondered wtf happened there. I want to get her tested. It almost looks like she’s adopted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts