Halima cops a BRAD

I highly doubt that unless there are deep-seated insecurities. Only a lack mentality would settle for flowery words alone. It must be backed by something tangible.
Yesterday I was on twitter and there was this madow dude who complemented Somali women and there was a gazillion and I'm not lying of Somali girls lining up literally writing pick me pick me.. I don't know if they are trolling or being serious but I was thinking this will decrease the value of the Somali women if this kinda behavior continues. Anyway I know you are different.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Yesterday I was on twitter and there was this madow dude who complemented Somali women and there was a gazillion and I'm lying of Somali girls lining up literally writing pick pick me.. I don't know if they are trolling or being serious but I was thinking this will decrease the value of the Somali women if this kinda behavior continues. Anyway I know you are different.

Anything people say on Twitter should be viewed with a healthy dose of skepticism. IRL, they would have ignored him as is often the case.

Why is it when a xalimo marries an Cadaan guy, they always look like they about to shoot up a school. Like sis.... go and marry a Brad Pitt or Leonardo Dicaprio.

Trending