Halima Aden praised whilst rapper, Latto, is dragged

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
:yousmart: You’re absolutely right. The 80/20 rule.. Women in the past depended on men for provision, protecting and so on but that isn’t the case no more… they can earn their own provisions. Since the provision and the protection is taken care of by themselves or the state, the need for men isn’t there but the want IS… what kind of men do they want is the question. Not the undesirable 80% but the desirable 20…
its a rabbit hole.
:mjlol:
Either adapt or perish no in between
Why tf are you propogating a cucked ideology? This 80/20 bs is redpilled shit 4chan incels spew to justify being a virgin. Doesn't apply to Muslims let alone Somalis that can very easily get married given they have money and connections.

Why tf are you propogating a cucked ideology? This 80/20 bs is redpilled shit 4chan incels spew to justify being a virgin. Doesn't apply to Muslims let alone Somalis that can very easily get married given they have money and connections.
Why u being emotional?

Awad

Parents need to raise their boys to become good husbands, otherwise, more and more men will join the 80%.

Girls from birth almost, are raised to be caring, emotionally intelligent and of course, trained how to look and act 'attractive'. Meanwhile boys are ruined from early on, taught not to express themselves emotionally which means they struggle to form meaningful connections beyond their family. Then you have the patriarchal families who don't even train their boys to do basic household chores. So, what do you end up with? An emotionally repressed, lazy or incapable adult male. This is not an attractive person. Since women are no longer dependent on men for sustenance, fewer and fewer women are settling for these males.

A lot of women are not afraid to be alone, because they have social support. Men, don't tend to have as much social support, because again, this was not conditioned into them. This is why they become angry shut-ins who turn to the internet for community; because we are not designed to be alone.
So according to you:
*Household chores is the end all be all to work ethic, as if men aren't focused on financial contributions from an early age
*Parents universally teach their daughters how to socially Interact with society whereas their sons are shut-ins and sheltered, despite these same people being out the house more often either via work, school etc.
What kind of 68iq rhetoric is this??? Promoting retarded arguments as fact and acting objective lmaoooo just admit you have a bias towards men naag nool headass.
Also why is your username in Osmanya? You do realize Osmanya has zero cultural and or historical backing to be considered a real writing script right? Do you even know what it means? I bet you used a translator to write in to thinking your a "real Somali" of some bs loool. Also what is it with puntlanders parading their flag everywhere? Do they get off to it? Wallahi I see more puntland flags on here than SL very peculiar.
Why u being emotional?
Your right sxb this site has corrupted me, I will leave this place for a month after I post this for engaging in gender wars is a new low : (

Last edited:
So according to you:
*Household chores is the end all be all to work ethic, as if men aren't focused on financial contributions from an early age
*Parents universally teach their daughters how to socially Interact with society whereas their sons are shut-ins and sheltered, despite these same people being out the house more often either via work, school etc.
What kind of 68iq rhetoric is this??? Promoting retarded arguments as fact and acting objective lmaoooo just admit you have a bias towards men naag nool headass.
Also why is your username in Osmanya? You do realize Osmanya has zero cultural and or historical backing to be considered a real writing script right? Do you even know what it means? I bet you used a translator to write in to thinking your a "real Somali" of some bs loool. Also what is it with puntlanders parading their flag everywhere? Do they get off to it? Wallahi I see more puntland flags on here than SL very peculiar.

Your right sxb this site has corrupted me, I will leave this place for a month after I post this for engaging in gender wars is a new low : (
:whoa:
chill big dawg.

Awad

:whoa:
chill big dawg.
12383.vresize.350.350.medium.47.png

Trending

Latest posts