Halima Aden Announces Comeback To Modelling With A New Direction

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
After a dramatic exit from the fashion industry last year, Somali-American supermodel Halima Aden announced her comeback this week, emphasising that she would be working on her own terms.

Speaking at a conference in Istanbul on Wednesday, the model announced that she is now the global brand ambassador for modest fashion retailer Modanisa, where she will design two new collections and be part of the brand’s marketing efforts

In her speech in the Turkish city, Aden expressed her excitement and gratitude for working with a brand that respects her faith and values Muslim women - something she said needs to be the norm in the fashion industry.

Seems like the money ran out kk :sass2:

I think she was having a psychotic moment, and possibly been drugged by those who she worked with and developed schizophrenia.
That sounds horrible wallahi.. You hear all kind of weird stories from different industries. Have you heard about the case on Larry Nassar? an arab doctor of the United States national gymnastics association team, apparently this man has been drugging and rapping girls/women for years, the FBI even covered up on his crimes.. Some famous gymnasts such as Simone Biles are among his victims.. Now if this can happen in an gymnastics association imagine what other horrible stuff goes on in a degenerate industry such as the modeling industry.. No wonder many women are having psychotic breakdowns.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Yup I heard about him, did he finally get conficted cause he was doing it for like 20 years? A lot of women stay quite cause they think if they speak up their careers will be destroyed.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Yup I heard about him, did he finally get conficted cause he was doing it for like 20 years? A lot of women stay quite cause they think if they speak up their careers will be destroyed.
These organisations are evil , the modelling industry is no different , imagine what they do to people that speak out. Sadly we may never know how disingenuous these industries are , some the CEO of these industries get away with their crimes.
She had left that particular association, no wonder , she had a break down , due to the impacts of depression.
I'm glad the sister is a brand ambassador
it may look like she has plenty to work on but at least she is finally pursuing her dreams and working with a firm that respects her faith she's also working on her own terms.
Which is a good thing.
Let's wish her all the best.

halima aden is suffering from modern muslim women"s disease
hormones schizophrenia. she doesn"t know if she is supposed to shut or open her coochie. her conscience say shut but her esrtogen
and testosterone says open. it really is a tough dilemma and an
every day battle for them. they better go with their conscience
or end up confused and destroyed

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada
After a dramatic exit from the fashion industry last year, Somali-American supermodel Halima Aden announced her comeback this week, emphasising that she would be working on her own terms.

Speaking at a conference in Istanbul on Wednesday, the model announced that she is now the global brand ambassador for modest fashion retailer Modanisa, where she will design two new collections and be part of the brand’s marketing efforts

In her speech in the Turkish city, Aden expressed her excitement and gratitude for working with a brand that respects her faith and values Muslim women - something she said needs to be the norm in the fashion industry.

Seems like the money ran out kk :sass2:
📠

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
halima aden is suffering from modern muslim women"s disease
hormones schizophrenia. she doesn"t know if she is supposed to shut or open her coochie. her conscience say shut but her esrtogen
and testosterone says open. it really is a tough dilemma and an
every day battle for them. they better go with their conscience
or end up confused and destroyed
What would you do if you were in her shoes.

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
She posted an eldery Somali lady, claimed it was her grandma and said she died, the lady is not even related to her. I'm thinking she was high or something when she posted that picture. She should go back to school and find a different career path.

What would you do if you were in her shoes.
i would be realistic and either follow my heart and concentrate on my modelling career with all it"s pitiful consequences and stop trying to sanitize it or follow my conscience representing my faith
and walk away and as we are always told cant have your cake and eat it. and knowing how somalis are nearly completely iill equiped
for this moral dilemma"s i dont see this story ending well this refugee thrown into the deep end

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
i would be realistic and either follow my heart and concentrate on my modelling career with all it"s pitiful consequences and stop trying to sanitize it or follow my conscience representing my faith
and walk away and as we are always told cant have your cake and eat it. and knowing how somalis are nearly completely iill equiped
for this moral dilemma"s i dont see this story ending well this refugee thrown into the deep end
That was one honest answer, she can’t go back and forth, or even go half way. It’s either go big or go home.

Trending