Haliimo Gobaad leaves the Somali music scene after getting married few weeks ago. She now announced her retirement at Mecca, performing Ummrah

Yessssirrrrrr! My Somalinomo ends with ME! I will root for y’all by the side line.
How about you give birth to some fine geeljire kids and rise them well and full of pride.. So much cooler than having cadaan in laws that refer to you as naag madow and your kids as half madow when they're describing you.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Yessssirrrrrr! My Somalinomo ends with ME! I will root for y’all by the side line.
It’s a 65% Farax 35%Ajnabi for me abaayo 😂🤣
The Farax percentage is still growing ever since I discovered about Somalia history and it’s golden age & old music 😭

But you'll find out all this once you start hooking up with cadaan men
Loool i won’t hook up with no caadan guy that’s for sure. He needs to be Muslim first and then we’ll 👀👀👀

But honestly Somali men don’t do it for me. It’s mostly not how they look like but rather the way they are! They’re disloyal, misogynistic, rude etc….. ( this is my perspective and ofcourse it’s limited)

The Farax percentage is still growing ever since I discovered about Somalia history and it’s golden age & old music 😭
Lmaoo it’s still not enough for me! The world is vast and why limit yourself?!?

Loool i won’t hook up with no caadan guy that’s for sure. He needs to be Muslim first and then we’ll 👀👀👀

But honestly Somali men don’t do it for me. It’s mostly not how they look like but rather the way they are! They’re disloyal, misogynistic, rude etc….. ( this is my perspective and ofcourse it’s limited)
Most men are disloyal.. I grow up with guys of many different nationalities and they replaced women left and right the cadaan, arabs, Turks.. Wallahi I'm not lying to you..The cadaan guys always counting how many women they've slept with every weekend when they go out on the club to take girls for one night stand..

@Aboow

Some of the arabs and turkish guys go out clubbing while they have wife and kids at home.. Can you believe that they go after cadaan women for quick sex.. I have seen this.. Also mind you if you marry a madow man they are crazy about women too and rarely stay with only one woman..

@Aboow

Some of the arabs and turkish guys go out clubbing while they have wife and kids at home.. Can you believe that they go after cadaan women for quick sex.. I have seen this.. Also mind you if you marry a madow man they are crazy about women too and rarely stay with only one woman..
Lmaoooo who said I want to go for a madow?!? I would rather drink bleach! I have too many bad experience with them! Once at work I was working a late shift with this old madow guy. He was coughing a lot so I gave him water. Guess what this dagaax did?!? This niggaaaaa tried to kiss me!!!! I was soo shocked and cussed his ass out! I went home and quit a few weeks later! They’re musty and crusty! Uffffff He was also Congolese! You can never be nice to men because they always cross the line.

Also, arabs and Turkish aren’t my thing aswell…..

Lmaoooo who said I want to go for a madow?!? I would rather drink bleach! I have too many bad experience with them! Once at work I was working a late shift with this old madow guy. He was coughing a lot so I gave him water. Guess what this dagaax did?!? This niggaaaaa tried to kiss me!!!! I was soo shocked and cussed his ass out! I went home and quit a few weeks later! They’re musty and crusty! Uffffff He was also Congolese! You can never be nice to men because they always cross the line.

Also, arabs and Turkish aren’t my thing aswell…..
Lool. I hope he didn't infect you with his corona :mjlol:

But a serious note, I hope you find yourself what ever you are looking for and that works out for you.

Download.jpeg-2.jpg

@Aboow

Sxb You're Moving Abit Simpish

American Music Awards GIF by AMAs