Halgankii Iyo Jabkii Sayid Maxamed

musiibadii ugu weyn ee ummadda soomaaliyeed ku dhacday so far waa jabkii darawiishta.

@Ferrari @Sheikh Kulkuli
Waad qaldantahay musiibadii ugu weyn ee ummada soomaaliyeed ku dhacay ilaa hadda waa dagaalkii sokeeye.

The defeat of the Daraawiish was sad but it had nowhere near the impact that the Clan based civil war had on Somalia and the Somali people.

" ma garaysani Eeboow inuu gaalku libin la guuraaye"

:rejoice:

I would support another sayid like figure today from any clan as long as he was like the sayid, not a clannist.

reer

VIP
Waad qaldantahay musiibadii ugu weyn ee ummada soomaaliyeed ku dhacay ilaa hadda waa dagaalkii sokeeye.

The defeat of the Daraawiish was sad but it had nowhere near the impact that the Clan based civil war had on Somalia and the Somali people.

"Eeboow ma garaysani inuu gaalku libin la guuraaye"

:rejoice:

I would support another sayid like figure today from any clan as long as he was like the sayid, not a clannist.
fall of the dervishes meant galbeed was being prepared to be handed over to xabashis. we launched a war in 77 which ultimately failed and planted the seeds the end of the government. ummadda soomaaliyeed died 1920. 1960s and 1977 were failed attempts at reviving us and breaking the chains of the british empire.
i never knew how bad those sufi wadaads were. i would imagine they were preaching their ideology of pacifism to the masses. i hope we get a future sayid who karbashes the life outta those mfers.

i get triggered whenever someone says anything about sayidka. he was toppled and you got slapped by italy britain xabashis for decades so stfu.

We should honor the Dervish struggle, especially their early years when most of the Dervish vs British battles happen. The leader of the Northern Dervishes during that time was Suldaan NuurAxmed Amaan

https://archive.org/details/HistoryOfSultanNurAhmedAman1837-1905AndTheSomaliDervish

1628062426339.png

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Ingiriisi should have mentioned the dervish relations with Ottomans, Germans and also Ethiopia after the four expeditions. It was a short lived gamble that could have changed the dynamics of East Africa had Britain lost WW1.

fall of the dervishes meant galbeed was being prepared to be handed over to xabashis. we launched a war in 77 which ultimately failed and planted the seeds the end of the government. ummadda soomaaliyeed died 1920. 1960s and 1977 were failed attempts at reviving us and breaking the chains of the british empire.
i never knew how bad those sufi wadaads were. i would imagine they were preaching their ideology of pacifism to the masses. i hope we get a future sayid who karbashes the life outta those mfers.

i get triggered whenever someone says anything about sayidka. he was toppled and you got slapped by italy britain xabashis for decades so stfu.
The english are petty es. any people who resisted their imperialsim, they fucked them hard.

the kurds, kashmirs, somalis in galbeed, all have one thing in common, the petty dirty english gave away their lands out of pettiness, and as a way to punish them for their resistance.

reer

VIP
Ingiriisi should have mentioned the dervish relations with Ottomans, Germans and also Ethiopia after the four expeditions. It was a short lived gamble that could have changed the dynamics of East Africa had Britain lost WW1.
ahead of his time. too smart for somalis.
The Daraawiish structure could be considered to constitute a state, since the three salient features of state are defined as territory, population living in that defined territory, and a government which is sovereign to rule the country and the people. Though fluid, all these characteristics can be identified in the Daraawiish. Such a state was fashioned on the model of the Salahiya brotherhood, with strict hierarchy and rigid centralisation by a religious order. The ohesive force of the Daraawiish state polity was based on religious ideology, and was a radical departure from the politics of clan alliance
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

" Allahayoow Ferenjigii muxuu, nacas fariideeyey
Faa'iido laawiyo muxuu nin ragga, feyl ka wada yeedhshay
Nimaan aabihiis fuuli jirin, faras muxuu saaray"

:russ::pachah1: somalia in the same state as 100 years ago

reer

VIP
Dano lagama helo gaal haddaad, daawo dhigataane
Waa idin dagaayaa kufriga, aad u debcaysaane
Dirhankuu idiin qaybahayaad, dib u go’aysaane
Marka hore dabkuu idinku dhigi, dumar sidiisiiye
Marka xigana daabaqadda yuu, idin dareensiine
Marka xiga dalkuu idinku oron, duunyo dhaafsada e :wow::wow:
Marka xiga dushuu idinka rari, sida dameeraaye
Mar haddaan dushii Adari, iyo Iimeey dacal dhaafnay
Maxaad igaga digataan berruu, siin la soo degiye!

Ilaahow u naxariiso. knew where we were heading to 100 years ago. Ilaahow accept him to jannah. 100 years later we have yet to see someone like him. :wow:

reer

VIP
anniversay of the end of ww1 a humiliating defeat for muslims worldwide. dervish state was defeated 2 years later.

Screenshot 2021-08-23 at 23.34.31.png

Last edited:

Trending