Half Somalis on 23andMe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Why are they all either half White or half African American?

I see no half Arabs or half Asians on there.

All blue eyed and blonde haired half Somalis must become property of the government to be spies for qaranka!
:fittytousand:

They will never see them coming.

...who ever THEY is. :yacadiim:

Apollo

VIP
I thought Somalis mainly mixed with other Muslims.

But the biggest half Somali numbers I see on there are Kafir Anglo-Saxon-Whites or half AAs.

:dead:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I thought Somalis mainly mixed with other Muslims.

But the biggest half Somali numbers I see on there are Kafir Anglo-Saxon-Whites or half AAs.

:dead:

In Canada, most Somalis stick together but there is a small mixing going on and it's half Somali and half Habashi. I know it sounds weird but these marriages are getting common. Ethiopia wants to annex Somalia by using siil warfare.

In Canada, most Somalis stick together but there is a small mixing going on and it's half Somali and half Habashi. I know it sounds weird but these marriages are getting common. Ethiopia wants to annex Somalia by using siil warfare.
Yeah that's true. I know a Somali woman who had a child with an Ethiopian:vqbuyv0: man, but they divorced. I heard of a half-Eritrean too.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Talked to some, many are generic protestants.

It seems like American Somalis are mixing a bit too much with Christian Whites and Blacks..

Meh, it's inevitable. The fate of diaspora Somalis is of no concern to me.

I go out of my way to speak to halfies. Its the only ones I will speak to other than the Jews.

There are a lot of halfies on 23andme. Some had no clue they were half Somali until I told them. They are either whites or other African though.

There are also a lot of full Somalis with white names who have been adopted by cadaans.

Ayrabs will not let them touch them which is why you'll not find that kind of mix.

Apollo

VIP
I go out of my way to speak to halfies. Its the only ones I will speak to other than the Jews.

There are a lot of halfies on 23andme. Some had no clue they were half Somali until I told them. They are either whites or other African though.

There are also a lot of full Somalis with white names who have been adopted by cadaans.

Ayrabs will not let them touch them which is why you'll not find that kind of mix.

half Somali half Ashkenazi Jew (Green) would be epic.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Yeah that's true. I know a Somali woman who had a child with an Ethiopian:vqbuyv0: man, but they divorced. I heard of a half-Eritrean too.

No it's mostly Somali men and Ethiopian/Eritrean women getting common. Never heard of Habesha men going for Somali women lol.

But either way I don't support interracial marriage especially our enemies.

No it's mostly Somali men and Ethiopian/Eritrean women getting common. Never heard of Habesha men going for Somali women lol.

But either way I don't support interracial marriage especially our enemies.
I know an Ethiopian man from a restaurant who told my mom he loves Somali women.
:lolbron::ooh:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending