Half-Somalis, a Case Study

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Let's take a look at some notable half-Somalis and see how Somali they look. It's very interesting to see how our genes play off other ones, if that makes sense.

And before certain people get mad, this isn't a thread advocating for ajnabi marriages or mixed babies or anything like that, but simply a look on how much Somaliness shows up in mixed Somali people

Alisha Boe; Somali-Norwegian; Actress known for role in 13 Reasons Why

C8Y_DqrVoAEyW-9

She looks so much like one of my younger siblings
:damn:
Overall the Somali really shows in her. Given her last name her mother is probably Somali.

Naleye Junior; Dutch, Vietnamese and Somali; Model

C8ZCkfsUAAAjLBx

Naleye is only 1/4 Somali through his father, who is Vietnamese and Somali. I think the only Somali traits he got are his hair and lips.

Amira Ahmed; Somali-Filipino; Model

C8ZA5TrXYAA1q8r

The Filipino side definitely shows more but there is an undeniable Somali presence somewhere
:cosbyhmm:

Maya Jama; Somali-Swedish; Television presenter

C8ZEQeHXUAEgGPy

What can be said about her that hasn't been said already? She looks like a palette-swapped Somali
:rejoice:

Zahra Beni; Somali-Italian; Javelin thrower

C8bPaK6VYAAim29

You can see the Somali in her but there are also clear Italian influences in her face

Saba Anglana; Somali Italian; Actress and singer

C8bQPxvUIAAYgMl

You can see some tinges of Somali

Fabio Liverani; Somali-Italian; Football manager and former midfielder

800px-Fabio_Liverani_2.jpg

He looks a bit Arab, but the Somali genes domimate the Italian ones for sure

Robin Banks (Liban Randall); Somali-Jamaican; Rapper

C8baEPLXsAAycdp

For a Somali mixed with someone of West African descent, the Somali shows surprising well. I think it's the cheekbones
:ohhh:

Ahmed Abla Osman; Somali-Yemeni; Model

C8bbo-0XYAEU7ao

You can't even tell she's mixed
:denzelnigga:

Roble Ali; Somali-African-American; Professional chef

C8bd9Q8XsAIJkTn

I got nothing tbh, though he looks more African-American

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Zulekha Haywood; Somali-African-American; Daughter of Somali model Iman and professional basketball player Spencer Haywood

C8bfRtKUAAAgfIe

She looks exactly like her dad
:manny:

Alexandria Zahra Jones; Somali-English; Daughter of Iman and the late David Bowie

A609_C08_E_BFDF_46_EC_B792_7331_CA9_A414_D_1022_000000_FABAF82_B19.jpg

Ehhh, she looks pretty white. I guess Iman has very weak genes
:bell:

Poly Styrene (Marianne Joan Elliot-Sa'id); Somali-Scottish-Irish; Lead singer of British punk rock band X-Ray Spex

13277625_FD9_D_40_B8_B9_AA_21_D2896_ACF23_1022_000000_FC5_FE6811_D.jpg

To clarify, her mother is Scottish-Irish. She looked very Somali when she was younger.

And that's all I have, if anyone else would like to share more it would be greatly appreciated

ExcessFame

True Villain
Zulekha Haywood; Somali-African-American; Daughter of Somali model Iman and professional basketball player Spencer Haywood

C8bfRtKUAAAgfIe

She looks exactly like her dad
:manny:

Alexandria Zahra Jones; Somali-English; Daughter of Iman and the late David Bowie

A609_C08_E_BFDF_46_EC_B792_7331_CA9_A414_D_1022_000000_FABAF82_B19.jpg

Ehhh, she looks pretty white. I guess Iman has very weak genes
:bell:

Poly Styrene (Marianne Joan Elliot-Sa'id); Somali-Scottish-Irish; Lead singer of British punk rock band X-Ray Spex

13277625_FD9_D_40_B8_B9_AA_21_D2896_ACF23_1022_000000_FC5_FE6811_D.jpg

To clarify, her mother is Scottish-Irish. She looked very Somali when she was younger.

And that's all I have, if anyone else would like to share more it would be greatly appreciated
Alisha Boes mannnn :noneck::noneck::noneck::noneck::noneck::noneck:

ExcessFame

True Villain
At least with half-Asians they have the characteristic small eyes, what do half-Somalis get?
:damn:
Asian genes are very strong. Asian-X often make normal good looking people if the mother is not Asian, but make school shooters if the mother is Asian :gucciwhat:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Asian genes are very strong. Asian-X often make normal good looking people if the mother is not Asian, but make school shooters if the mother is Asian :gucciwhat:
My hooyo used to work at an assembly line with a lot of other immigrants when she first immigrated to America, and she told me how a lot of the Filipino women would brag and get excited over their daughter bringing home a white man
I guess whites are seen as valuable by Asians in general?
:cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts