Half Somalilander Half Filipino

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
The Somalis of Asia.

If you knew anything about Philippines you would know that they’re the Mexico of Asia the no. 1 Asian country with most people of mixed European heritage. 300 year old Spanish rule has made the country has a large percentage of the population mixed and they still mix and worship whites till this day. Filipinos of European heritage get the best jobs in the country now try to compare that with lightskinned Reer Xamar in Somalia.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
People exaggerate a lot on this site when it comes to Somalis, they'll see something happen a few times and think it's common among them.
I agree. Quite frankly I was offended to be compared to Filipinos... mentally and genetically bastardised :mjlol:

That pretty much goes for pretty much every ethnic group outside of a few exceptions. Somalis rarely mix compared to other groups in general.
If you knew anything about Philippines you would know that they’re the Mexico of Asia the no. 1 Asian country with most people of mixed European heritage. 300 year old Spanish rule has made the country has a large percentage of the population mixed and they still mix and worship whites till this day. Filipinos of European heritage get the best jobs in the country now try to compare that with lightskinned Reer Xamar in Somalia.
@Desert Flower Yukon pretty much said what I was going to say

Disagree. You can find Somalis mixed with just about everything, they don’t discriminate. It may not be to the same magnitude as Filipinos but it happens. Hence why I said what I said. Y’all need to get out more.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Disagree. You can find Somalis mixed with just about everything, they don’t discriminate. It may not be to the same magnitude as Filipinos but it happens. Hence why I said what I said. Y’all need to get out more.
That gave me a good laugh.. cheers x

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Loool, I wouldn’t expect UK brethrens to get where I was coming from anyways... :russ: :mjlol:
You can say this about every ethnic group. You can find British people mixed with pretty much every ethnicity under the sun. Same goes for some random Ghanaian ethnic groups or whatever obscure folks live in India's jungles.

And yikes lady what's with the passive aggressiveness? I thought we were being respectful here :confused:

1596545109690.png

f*ck what i said above she's of the faith this is a huge W which isxaaq is making inbred yutes with this boqorddaaaaa :banderas:

Trending