Half Somalilander Half Filipino

Keo

VIP
So far all the mixed Somali and Asians I seen look almost fully Asian. The only difference is that they are a shade darker.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
shes cute, but is defintiely not a somali in my eyes. just look at her. everytime i think about possibility of half ajnabi kids, the thought that if they're not half somali and another east african ethnciity, they will most likely look like strangers to me.

i always cringe at kids who look nothing like their parents, especially white dads with mixed kids, gives me colonizer vibes, god forbid similar happens to me

Benzo

♤Humble Beast♤
uk agenda is real lmfao, cause as a north american i know for a fact that somalis in us and canada be doing the most mixing. a close second is european (non uk) somalis, as you'll see hella half somali euros with no dad (he cut and went for the real deal a somali queen)

plus, wasnt it just a few weeks ago where somalis were up in arms about a canadian somali filipino sisters who were gaalo?
Nah, It's definitely the most common in the UK and London to be specific. Maybe in Toronto it's different but I've never seen that where I'm from tbh.

x z

Nah, It's definitely the most common in the UK and London to be specific. Maybe in Toronto it's different but I've never seen that where I'm from tbh.

i disagree, having lived in both, its 100% more normal and more accepted to date non-somalis elsewhere. people don't even look twice at you if you do. maybe it might seem like a bigger thing for you guys seeing as its never been normal.
if you think about it, the only people i see take issue is uk somalis, cause its never been normal. if us/canadian somalis got angry everytime someone dated out, they'd be angry for years/

x z

Wait for ilhan Omar kids :mjlol:

ilhan omar is the biggest nacas ever idc. i refuse to believe its out of love why shes with that yahuud, there must be behind the scenes stuff.

how can you go from a snack, dhalinyori looking abti like this:
IMG_6921.jpg

to a ugIy, mid life crisis looking cadaan like this:
NINTCHDBPICT000589556473-e1592277737337.jpg

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
ilhan omar is the biggest nacas ever idc. i refuse to believe its out of love why shes with that yahuud, there must be behind the scenes stuff.

how can you go from a snack, dhalinyori looking abti like this:View attachment 135568

to a ugIy, mid life crisis looking cadaan like this:
View attachment 135569
To put insult to injury she was cheating on her then Somali husband with that Jewish guy :mindblown:

Benzo

♤Humble Beast♤
i disagree, having lived in both, its 100% more normal and more accepted to date non-somalis elsewhere. people don't even look twice at you if you do. maybe it might seem like a bigger thing for you guys seeing as its never been normal.
if you think about it, the only people i see take issue is uk somalis, cause its never been normal. if us/canadian somalis got angry everytime someone dated out, they'd be angry for years/
To be real, I can't speak for Toronto/Canada because I've never been there and I don't have family there but I know it's common asf in London because I've been there and my cousin said alot of the Somali girls there date and marry ajnabis. I even heard they go to mosques to marry ajnabis wtf? That shit is unheard in my state/city. K-12 I mostly went to Somali schools and only ever knew one mixed Somali (Arab mom) so I find it crazy that's a norm in other countries.
:kanyeshrug:

shes cute, but is defintiely not a somali in my eyes. just look at her. everytime i think about possibility of half ajnabi kids, the thought that if they're not half somali and another east african ethnciity, they will most likely look like strangers to me.

i always cringe at kids who look nothing like their parents, especially white dads with mixed kids, gives me colonizer vibes, god forbid similar happens to me
I have cousins who are ajanabi. Their mom (my aunt) gets mistaken for the nanny or help all the time. Couldn’t be me.