Half Somali/Half Filipino getaway driver scared after his accomplices were murdered

He reached out to the media trying to pretend he didn’t know what was going on . Just because you beat your case doesn’t mean you are innocent. I know he’s shitting bricks cause the Mafia will smoke his ass.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
He reached out to the media trying to pretend he didn’t know what was going on . Just because you beat your case doesn’t mean you are innocent. I know he’s shitting bricks cause the Mafia will smoke his ass.

Is their 1 etnicity somalis havent mixed with :susp:

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
:mindblown:why do somalis mix with bunch of losers langaabs rejects comminties, i've seen too many filip/somali mix
don't somalis have some self respect :pacspit:

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
:dead:

He looks virtually indistinguishable from a Filipino; see, Asian genes are supreme, and are even stronger than Niger-Congo genes.

You can love the Asian 'tings' but Ling-Ling always wins.
No, my friend nobody can defeat the niger-congo genes except for homosapians :lolbron::pachah1:

Last edited:
:dead:

He looks virtually indistinguishable from a Filipino; see, Asian genes are supreme, and are even stronger than Niger-Congo genes.

You can love the Asian 'tings' but Ling-Ling always wins.

But some full Somalis be looking straight up Asian themselves. Maybe his dad is one of those

No, my friend nobody can defeatt the niger-congo genes except for homosapians :lolbron::pachah1:

You have no idea how strong those little Asian bastards are. Niger-Congo genes are silver medallists.

Nilotic genes are weaker than cling wrap.

My cousin had a daughter with an Asian woman and all the aunties were looking for signs of African admixture; they told him that she beat him as if he squared off with her in a boxing match.

:drakelaugh:

Exacly. like japan or iran

If you have kids with a Japanese they’ll be emo, addicted to video games and suicidal. And God forbid you have a son with a Persian woman. He’s gonna ask you for a nose job at 13

73B5A3E1-A2D9-4512-9FAF-4C93CC96069A.jpeg

Oadkac

I like oodkac!

Why can’t he claim Filipino? Somalis will do anything wether it’s good or bad and run to the internet.

Trending

Latest posts