Half-siblings

I have a bunch of half-siblings I don’t even know back home. Are half-siblings counted as full in Somali culture. How many of you have half siblings with a huge age gap.
Did you meet any of your half-siblings.

Zero half sibling.

But I'm the youngest and only male sibling of 5 sisters
Aww that explains why you don’t show any hatred towards women. Bet your arse is spoiled tho lol but you’re a good kid. I’m glad none of the toxicity here rubbed off on you 🙏🏽

Aww that explains why you don’t show any hatred towards women. Bet your arse is spoiled tho lol but you’re a good kid. I’m glad none of the toxicity here rubbed off on you 🙏🏽
Do you have any half-siblings feels like I’m the only one. :bell:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
It's great to finally be recognized

giphy.gif

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
No half siblings. Second Youngest out of 10. But I have so much relatives that I've never met cousins, uncles and aunty's. This because both of my grandfather's (aun) practiced polygamy. My mom and father have over 30 half siblings.this is whyi don't know most of them. I have relatives all over the world. Canada, USA, all over the UK, all over Europe and all over Asia and a lot back home . I think i will probably never meet most of them unless I move or visit the city they reside in. Lol 😂that's my family for ya

How was your first meeting on the phone like ?
Are you the younger or older half-sibling
Younger he’s way older then me and awkward it’s always awakrd you just ask how u are and how’s fam and that’s it ... sadly half siblings aren’t siblings in Somali culture you feel nothing towards them

No half siblings. Second Youngest out of 10. But I have so much relatives that I've never met cousins, uncles and aunty's. This because both of my grandfather's (aun) practiced polygamy. My mom and father have over 30 half siblings.this is whyi don't know most of them. I have relatives all over the world. Canada, USA, all over the UK, all over Europe and all over Asia and a lot back home . I think i will probably never meet most of them unless I move or visit the city they reside in. Lol 😂that's my family for ya
Same free hotel in every country :russsmug:

Lol I probably have relatives all over rather world but they don't know or haven't heard of me. But inshallah when I start to travel I will get to know some.
When I heard I had family in Melbourne I was surprised :dwill:

sigh Ill probably never visit the land down under

why is traveling to australia so damn expensive :lawd:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
There's no such thing as half sibling, they are ur siblings and they are ur family. Please cherish and love them :)

alien

📍outer space
VIP
lol. My dad married some hindi from hydrabat that speaks urdu. So I have half Indian siblings and they all came out with fair skin. Only on of them had curly hair and the rest had straight thick hair.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
Younger he’s way older then me and awkward it’s always awakrd you just ask how u are and how’s fam and that’s it ... sadly half siblings aren’t siblings in Somali culture you feel nothing towards them
does your dad live with your family or theirs

Trending