Half Pakistani Half somali- mashallah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
She is stunning.Somalis should mix with superior races like Asians whites.but halimos failed when they mix with Madow nigga and produce children who no one wants to marry. Case in point fiiri gabarta AA EE iman waa 43 jir and unmarried.what I gonna say is think of your future children and not just your lust.good work Farah smashing white ,asian,Latina or Arab wives.me included god bless my wonderful Arab wife

Oortcloud

right,whats the difference between mix and Somali?...absolutely nothing,
What the other is also mixed somehow down her genetic journey.remember majority of Somali look like this.https://www.google.com/search?client=ms-android-samsung&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=VRKjW76XJtK0gQbh04nQDQ&ins=false&q=Madow&oq=Madow&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-img.12..35i39l5.23258.24223..25142...2.0..0.0.0.......6....1.......5.WVQvjfFgEaw#imgrc=RQCD9ZOxBI9QyM: https://www.google.com/search?client=ms-android-samsung&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=VRKjW76XJtK0gQbh04nQDQ&ins=false&q=Madow&oq=Madow&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-img.12..35i39l5.23258.24223..25142...2.0..0.0.0.......6....1.......5.WVQvjfFgEaw#imgrc=RQCD9ZOxBI9QyM:

Fels

#trollhunter
She is stunning.Somalis should mix with superior races like Asians whites.but halimos failed when they mix with Madow nigga and produce children who no one wants to marry. Case in point fiiri gabarta AA EE iman waa 43 jir and unmarried.what I gonna say is think of your future children and not just your lust.good work Farah smashing white ,asian,Latina or Arab wives.me included god bless my wonderful Arab wife
Idk why but caadan and somali children come out beautiful

Oortcloud

Having lived in pakistan for over a decade I am amazed how Paki's dont care about it if you marry one their daughters .fathers were trying to hook me up with their daughters in Islamic halal way.the reason is that money is more important than looks in this poor struggling country .and I could see my self being married to one but I was unstable uni student at that time and loved the dating shish a smoking parties.sex was ready available like at the tip of your finger.it was hard dating Somali girls there because they always assume you want marriage which was weird.when I came back home I refused many girls mom tried to hook me up with.it was like I was asianized felt like we were from different calturres.my mom said marry who ever makes you happy.finally conquered the love of my life and Arab lady through a mutual friend.never looked back.Farah save your self the headache of the loud mouthed Blm Madow loving ha.limo if you can settle for Arab or other superior looking racesit looks like Farahs have higher standards once you go asian/Latino/white you ain't coming back the reverse is true for halimo once you go jarer you are Jarer simple as that.lol

Fels

#trollhunter
Having lived in pakistan for over a decade I am amazed how Paki's dont carry it you marry on of their daughters like fathers were trying to hook me up with their daughters in Islamic halal way.the reason is that money is more important than looks in this poor struggling country .and I could see my self being married to one but I was unstable uni student at that time and loved the dating shish a smoking parties.sex was ready available like at the tip of your finger.it was hard dating Somali girls there because they always assume you want marriage which was weird.when I came back home I refused many girls mom tried to hook me up with.it was like I was asianized felt like we were from different calturrs.my mom said marry who ever makes you happy.finally conquered the love of my life and Arab lady through a mutual friend.never looked back.Farah save your self the headache of the loud mouthed Blum jarer loving ha limo if you can settle for Arab or other superior looking race.it looks like Farah have higher standards once you go asian/Latino/white you ain't coming back the reverse is true for halimo once you go harder you are Jarer simple as that.lol
Calm the f*ck down dissing us halimos while your at it wtf leave us out of this

Having lived in pakistan for over a decade I am amazed how Paki's dont care about it if you marry one their daughters .fathers were trying to hook me up with their daughters in Islamic halal way.the reason is that money is more important than looks in this poor struggling country .and I could see my self being married to one but I was unstable uni student at that time and loved the dating shish a smoking parties.sex was ready available like at the tip of your finger.it was hard dating Somali girls there because they always assume you want marriage which was weird.when I came back home I refused many girls mom tried to hook me up with.it was like I was asianized felt like we were from different calturres.my mom said marry who ever makes you happy.finally conquered the love of my life and Arab lady through a mutual friend.never looked back.Farah save your self the headache of the loud mouthed Blm Madow loving ha.limo if you can settle for Arab or other superior looking racesit looks like Farahs have higher standards once you go asian/Latino/white you ain't coming back the reverse is true for halimo once you go jarer you are Jarer simple as that.lol
Xalimos are beautiful. f*ck your shit.

Beutiful fake fantasy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending