Half naked

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Have your friends ever stripped naked infront of you and you were the only that was uncomfortable and it was normal to them.

I always change privately. Even among my family.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
ive always found the overfamiliarity between women kinda weird. girls in my school saw each other topless, would compare breasts, wouldnt mind changing naked etc. uffa calaykh.

it was so funny in the locker rooms seeing lauren in bikini and emily walk topless, then you look across the room and the deeqos and halimos would either get changed in the showers or even when removing headscarves they had lil swimming cap type ish on

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Have your friends ever stripped naked infront of you and you were the only that was uncomfortable and it was normal to them.

Abaaay thats how lesbian hide and seek game always begins

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
ive always found the overfamiliarity between women kinda weird. girls in my school saw each other topless, would compare breasts, wouldnt mind changing naked etc. uffa calaykh.

it was so funny in the locker rooms seeing lauren in bikini and emily walk topless, then you look across the room and the deeqos and halimos would either get changed in the showers or even when removing headscarves they had lil swimming cap type ish on
I remember a time in school after swimming, we were in the changing rooms.
The girls started dancing and doing twerking , I was sooooooooooo disgusted I had the urge to vomit. So I quickly dressed up without drying properly cause it was disturbing to my eyes seeing hairy vaginas .

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I remember a time in school after swimming, we were in the changing rooms.
The girls started dancing and doing twerking , I was sooooooooooo disgusted I had the urge to vomit. So I quickly dressed up without drying properly cause it was disturbing to my eyes seeing hairy vaginas .

1601989707995.png
thanks. I am skipping my breakfast. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Apple strudel into the trash bin

Insecure about your body Babe, go to the gym and you will bebshowing to random men

I would only show my body to my husband & It dosen't make me insecure if I don't like other female seeing me undressed. It's actually a sin .
Nah Babe, been reading few of your posts and you scream insecurity. Dont worry we all are in some ways. One advice is dont minimize a problem.

Trending

Latest posts