Half Ethiopian girl exposes racism she faced in Ethiopia

Sixiroole10

Suldaanka Reer Bicidyahan
I always find it hilarious how afrocentrists & madows love Ethiopia & laud it as some black Afrikan paradise

An example off a deluded "Barya"
Screenshot_2020-05-10-12-52-21-1.png

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
It’s funny how some people actually believe Ethiopians can’t be as racist or even more racist than Somalis :cryinglaughsmiley:I hope I see the most negroid looking rasta visit his gods country of origin watch him get treated like filth, sad thing is he’ll still probably remain a habesha worshipping rasta even after that experience

It’s funny how some people actually believe Ethiopians can’t be as racist or even more racist than Somalis :cryinglaughsmiley:I hope I see the most negroid looking rasta visit his gods country of origin watch him get treated like filth, sad thing is he’ll still probably remain a habesha worshipping rasta even after that experience
It makes no sense to me, do they think Ethiopians would even relate to a Jamaican? Haha why would a Habesha give a shit about their slavery and what not.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Her voice is pretty annoying. Why can’t she talk properly? I don’t know if what she said was true but if I was in her situation and random people started grabbing my breasts I’d fear for my life and go home. If they’re not afraid of sexually assaulting you in the middle of the streets why would they not be afraid of raping you when they catch you lacking?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I never knew Ethiopians were racists, they don't come of as bigots, why are they grabbing random women's titts when they have brothels in every corner, cajiib.
:lolbron: