Half day at work and it's Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

I will take a nap and hit the town later. :rejoice:

Jumca Mubarak guys. Any plans for the weekend? Party? Or Netflix and chill? :sureman:
Either way have a nice one..

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP

Jumca Mubarak guys. Any plans for the weekend? Party? Or Netflix and chill? :sureman:

Imagine I was in your city and we hit the town together :hehehehe::hehehehehe:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Imagine I was in your city and we hit the town together :hehehehe::hehehehehe:
I would rather hit the town with a bounty hunter who smells like he didn't shower for 10 days than hit the town with you.

Still think you're pretty hilarious though and I would still let you buy me xalwa and tuna sambusa...

Mweoooow

I was off this whole week and until Monday. I will continue my unhealthy streak of high calorie meals, binge on Netflix and wifi connection in airplane mode until then.

menace

VIP
I was off this whole week and until Monday. I will continue my unhealthy streak of high calorie meals, binge on Netflix and wifi connection in airplane mode until then.

Tell me a good documentary to watch off of Netflix or YouTube

menace

VIP
30 for 30, I hate Christian Leatner. Easily one of the best 30 for 30 docs I've ever seen.

Nope ! My boy showed me the greatest 30 for 30 ....don't remember the title but it was about this Italian guy from Boston who made basketball shoes what they are today by convincing Nike ( at the time a 50m company) to sign someone from the 1984 draft. He picked Jordan while the others wanted Barkley or Olajuwon..

The hustling he did on these madoow cawaan was so demoralizing. A lot college coaches were under his payroll

I will be insha'Allah working around the house and taking the kids to event held by the cops for kids later part of the day.

Enjoy your weekend, Idman.

Q

Queen Carawelo

I envy you. Even though this week was short, it was still a long week for me. This weekend I will hibernate with hot chocolate and a book.. It's already cold in my state which excites me.

Il get you them sweet stuff:denzelnigga::denzelnigga::diddyass:
Menace I don't think you got it, I just insulted you looool.

I will be insha'Allah working around the house and taking the kids to event held by the cops for kids later part of the day.

Enjoy your weekend, Idman.

Thank you gegiroor. Hope you had fun at your kids event. I miss face painting and cotton candy..

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

Catch up with my girls and work on upgrading my site.:axvmm9o:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts