Half Arabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I follow her on fb. She is from nabatieh, I have been there. I cant believe that a s somali women would live there and raise a family. But i did some see some other mixed family mainly from ivory coast.

Last edited:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Damn this is sad a little bit..
Somali genes are that weak?? Bruh, I shouldn't mix with any non somali girl then.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I came across this Lebanese talk show talking about racism. The girl wearing pink is Lebanese and her mother is Somali @Lamiis is this you or do you know this girl? :gaasdrink:

LOL the half somali one must be hated by the rest of them! She looks good! Al Somaliaa ha ha ha

The one who is half Lebanese and half Cameroon wearing a FULL wig, its so disconcerting watching someone speak Arabic and wearing a weave/wig. Am confused.

Also whats up with Lebanese liking African women??? is it a fetish? All have Lebanese fathers

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
LOL the half somali one must be hated by the rest of them! She looks good! Al Somaliaa ha ha ha

The one who is half Lebanese and half Cameroon wearing a FULL wig, its so disconcerting watching someone speak Arabic and wearing a weave/wig. Am confused.

Also whats up with Lebanese liking African women??? is it a fetish? All have Lebanese fathers
Lotta African maids in lebanon and middle east, guaranteed most of the fathers arent married to the African mothers and it was just sex with the maids. Lotta Filipino women get pregnant as well

watch

Lotta African maids in lebanon and middle east, guaranteed most of the fathers arent married to the African mothers and it was just sex with the maids. Lotta Filipino women get pregnant as well

watch
That’s true to some extent but my father is an exception. He fell in love with mommy :oops:

Am I crazy or these girls not that dark like they have the same skintone as the host :faysalwtf: I've seen Arabs that are much darker than them I don't understand where the racism comes from

Last edited:

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
I dont think the half somali isnt cute id give her a 4/10. Ive seen full somali girls pretty than her.
:francis:

I dont think the half somali isnt cute id give her a 4/10. Ive seen full somali girls pretty than her.
:francis:
Her mother us Somali so that's an for xalimos

Maya jama is the product a Somali man(she's look full Somali, her father must be a jilac haired blicc guy)

I came across this Lebanese talk show talking about racism. The girl wearing pink is Lebanese and her mother is Somali @Lamiis is this you or do you know this girl? :gaasdrink:

Notice how all their fathers are Lebanese, they would never get a half Lebanese with Lebanese mother on stage as that do damage on their pride or ego or whatever is at work there.
they probably turned down many with Lebanon mothers and ajnabi fathers THEY DONT WANT TO FEEL CUCK'ED

Or maybe they understand the simple fact of life that is that linage is past through the father :yacadiim:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Notice how all their fathers are Lebanese, they would never get a half Lebanese with Lebanese mother on stage as that do damage on their pride or ego or whatever is at work there.
they probably turned down many with Lebanon mothers and ajnabi fathers THEY DONT WANT TO FEEL CUCK

Or maybe they understand the simple fact of life that is that linage is past through the father :yacadiim:

Or maybe it doesnt exist. A Lebanese woman marrying an african, she will be disowned if not killed.

Or maybe it doesnt exist. A Lebanese woman marrying an african, she will be disowned if not killed.
I have come across many young Lebanese chicks with black men online but the child would obviously be identifed as black as the father is black.
Like this girl is identified as an Lebanon with a somali mother

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have come across many young Lebanese chicks with black men online but the child would obviously be identifed as black as the father is black.
Like this girl is identified as an Lebanon with a somali mother

Well identifying them as black is right. These women with Lebanese fathers are more Lebanese than the women whose father is African and mother Lebanese!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending