Halal Prostitutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Nabi Muhammad had twelve wives and he never got STDs. Even though hadiths say that he doorstepped them one by one each night.

Can't say the same for atheist formication.
GTFO man. How do you know he didn't get an std? Average lifespan was much shorter than it is now and no one knows why they kept dying at a younger age. C'mon man.

GTFO man. How do you know he didn't get an std? Average lifespan was much shorter than it is now and no one knows why they kept dying at a younger age. C'mon man.
The hadiths report that Allah gave the prophet the strength of 30 men. He was the ubermensch Nietzsche talks about. No virus could have touched him, and thats why he could handle twelve wives whereas fornicators can't even regulate two hoes, but then again you don't know who Nietzsche was.

@Bidaar Wanagsan @ArchBishopofAtheism

It's clear you to have suffered and your
Projecting your trauma on Islam.

You've left the faith good for you but
Focus on your atheism. There's no
Need to mention and attack Islam
24/7.

You guys sound real hurt :dabcasar:

We don't care, buy a journal and write
Your feelings out, you will feel
Better.
Repent to Allah. It is a major sin to make takfir on Muslims. You will bootyclap in Jahannam.

Your not Muslim.

Secondly you shouldn't be quoting
Allah to me, you spiteful and
ungrateful Man child.

I simply don't give a f*ck.

I just know you've suffered some trauma and your projecting,
Take it how you wish.

:trumpsmirk:
Manchild? I wish. It's tough having arthritis at my age.

I've suffered trauma alright. You cant make jihad on the wahabbi establishment for as long as I have and not suffer trauma. So much blood on my sword, so many Salafi concubines from my conquests. Allah is with the secular mujahedeen.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Manchild? I wish. It's tough having arthritis at my age.

I've suffered trauma alright. You cant make jihad on the wahabbi establishment for as long as I have and not suffer trauma. So much blood on my sword, so many Salafi concubines from my conquests. Allah is with the secular mujahedeen.
You can make jihad on the Wahhabis without going against Islam nacalaa. f*ck the Wahhabis tho.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I simply don't give a f*ck.
Looks like someone does give a f*ck :lolbron:
upload_2017-8-8_14-54-43.png

upload_2017-8-8_14-55-5.png

upload_2017-8-8_14-55-29.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts