Halal Prostitutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're surprised? There have long been brothels in Muslim countries. Its legal in Bangladesh and Tunisia. Others turn a blind eye to it.

Obviously, they are but look at the extent this place went to promote their business

"In return, clients must have sex in a way that does not breach Islamic tradition. " :icon lol:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Obviously, they are but look at the extent this place went to promote their business

"In return, clients must have sex in a way that does not breach Islamic tradition. " :icon lol:
The Shiites have this nikah muta'a thing that's pretty clever. I commend them for learning to have fun within Islam. You can "marry" a woman for an period from a few hours to months.

I love how it says they pray five times a day. Turning tricks in between Asar and Maghrib.

The Shiites have this nikah muta'a thing that's pretty clever. I commend them for learning to have fun within Islam. You can "marry" a woman for an period from a few hours to months.
You've joined the Shia bashing crew. May Allah protect this ummah from backbiters.

Waryaa, it's not just a Shia thing. A similar thing exists in Sunni Islam called Misyar whereby the man can have sex with a woman without any financial obligations to her:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikah_Misyar

Status
Not open for further replies.