Halal intimacy

Fantasizing about sex is haram and will lead you to develop greater lust and eventually you will commit zina whether by masturbation or sex out of wedlock.

Have some self-control people!
:gucciwhat:
How is masturbation haram since it is not intercourse it is just to releve yourself you know the semen Sometimes you gotta releve yourself it is not even intercourse and not mention in the Quran
If it is haram should I cut my d1ck off
:birdman:
How Else my d1ck would grow if not for masturbation :ulyin:

I disagree.

"But whoever seeks beyond that, then those are the transgressors."

Meaning sleeping with someone other than legal wife or a halaal slave.

The implication here is a human, most definitely the opposite sex is required for transgression to happen.

Your body is your own entity. What u do with it, is a separate from including an outsider into it. Period.

I think in the bible the body is described as temples. We will be questioned no doubt what we do with it. For example Tattoo....disfigurations and maybe Masturbation. But it is a minor sin compared to Faxiisha of the sex intercourse.
It is haram but it is not as bad as zina

Masturbation is makruh ask Dr Bilal Philips
Praise be to Allaah. Masturbation (for both men and women) is haraam (forbidden) in Islam based on the following evidence: First from the Quraan: Imam Shafii stated that masturbation is forbidden based on the following verses from the Quraan (interpretation of the meaning): "And those who guard their chastity (i.e. private parts, from illegal sexual acts). Except from their wives or (the captives and slaves) that their right hands possess, - for them, they are free from blame. But whoever seeks beyond that, then those are the transgressors." 23.5-7 Here the verses are clear in forbidding all illegal sexual acts (including masturbation) except for the wives or that their right hand possess. And whoever seeks beyond that is the transgressor. "And let those who find not the financial means for marriage keep themselves chaste, until Allah enriches them of His bounty." 24.33. This verse also clearly orders whoever does not have the financial means to marry to keep himself chaste and be patient in facing temptations (including masturbation) until Allah enriches them of His bounty. Secondly, from the sunnah of the Prophet (peace be upon him): Abdullaah ibn Masood said, "We were with the Prophet while we were young and had no wealth whatsoever. So Allaahs Messenger said, "O young people! Whoever among you can marry, should marry, because it helps him lower his gaze and guard his modesty (i.e. his private parts from committing illegal sexual intercourse etc.), and whoever is not able to marry, should fast, as fasting diminishes his sexual power." Bukhari:5066. The hadeeth orders men who are not able to marry to fast despite the hardship encountered in doing so, and not to masturbate despite the ease with which it can be done.
Please don't use western shiekhs for things like this they are a bit too westernized I can recommend you some shiekhs if you want.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Praise be to Allaah. Masturbation (for both men and women) is haraam (forbidden) in Islam based on the following evidence: First from the Quraan: Imam Shafii stated that masturbation is forbidden based on the following verses from the Quraan (interpretation of the meaning): "And those who guard their chastity (i.e. private parts, from illegal sexual acts). Except from their wives or (the captives and slaves) that their right hands possess, - for them, they are free from blame. But whoever seeks beyond that, then those are the transgressors." 23.5-7 Here the verses are clear in forbidding all illegal sexual acts (including masturbation) except for the wives or that their right hand possess. And whoever seeks beyond that is the transgressor. "And let those who find not the financial means for marriage keep themselves chaste, until Allah enriches them of His bounty." 24.33. This verse also clearly orders whoever does not have the financial means to marry to keep himself chaste and be patient in facing temptations (including masturbation) until Allah enriches them of His bounty. Secondly, from the sunnah of the Prophet (peace be upon him): Abdullaah ibn Masood said, "We were with the Prophet while we were young and had no wealth whatsoever. So Allaahs Messenger said, "O young people! Whoever among you can marry, should marry, because it helps him lower his gaze and guard his modesty (i.e. his private parts from committing illegal sexual intercourse etc.), and whoever is not able to marry, should fast, as fasting diminishes his sexual power." Bukhari:5066. The hadeeth orders men who are not able to marry to fast despite the hardship encountered in doing so, and not to masturbate despite the ease with which it can be done.
Please don't use western shiekhs for things like this they are a bit too westernized I can recommend you some shiekhs if you want.
Yeah yeah yeah copy paste and trying to act holy. There is no real verse in the Quran that addresses this. It's talking about protecting ones chastity from others e.g. sex . You own your own body addressing right hand possesses. Dr Bilal addressed this and concluded it's makruh. Islam is all about being realistic. You really think sanddwellers didn't pull their meat in the desert?

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
What do you mean Western sheikhs you giant slob of hatred?