Halal f boys

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Hahahahaha halal f*ck boy?!

I mean who goes through all that trouble just for to have sex. Like what is the point if one person is that kacsi and just leads the person on that’s even worst than a non halal f*ck boy

But imagine the post nut clarity after the wedding night would be a for that nigga :damn:

VixR

Veritas
Most Somali marriages are for halal sex. The half lives I’ve witnessed are epic, even among uber-religious types.

Try to use context clues. You should be able to tell if someone’s actually serious about you. If they say “I’m trying to complete half my deen” when you ask them why they want to marry you, consider it a red flag. They’re managing expectations of them, going through motions.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Really ? Why would anybody waste their time and money just to have ‘halal sex’ they might as well just pay for prostitute:holeup:

VixR

Veritas
Uhm, no. Many divorce after a couple weeks and it's a rising trend but it's not most lol
Somalia has a population of 15 million.
It must be half the time they’re being pressured, or settling just to get out of their dysfunctional house. How else do you explain how they marry just anyone. Do they even have conversations about what they want long term, or understand each other’s personalities? They make kids too easily and leave each other easily. All in a day’s work. It’s like they’re just marrying to f*ck.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
look at his pants, if his crotch area looks bulky, he just wanna hit and run.
nonsense fam my crotch area looks bulky too and I make sure it does sxb wearing sweatpants etc females love seeing a bulge sxb truss

Tukraq

VIP
It must be half the time they’re being pressured, or settling just to get out of their dysfunctional house. How else do you explain how they marry just anyone. Do they even have conversations about what they want long term, or understand each other’s personalities? They make kids too easily and leave each other easily. All in a day’s work. It’s like they’re just marrying to f*ck.
Not everyone wastes time on things like “personality” and long term goals and search for the impossible while wasting valuable time, you live for today, if you like what you see go get it done

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Red flag - 6 months and popping the question.

:farmajoyaab: My conditions:
1. Exclusivity
2. 7 years pre-marriage celibacy

Anyone who fails to meet that criteria is a halaal f boy.

VixR

Veritas
Not everyone wastes time on things like “personality” and long term goals and search for the impossible while wasting valuable time, you live for today, if you like what you see go get it done
Yikes.

Another halal fuckboy. Tbf, half the shit you say is misguided lol.

Tukraq

VIP
Red flag - 6 months and popping the question.

:farmajoyaab: My conditions:
1. Exclusivity
2. 7 years pre-marriage celibacy

Anyone who fails to meet that criteria is a halaal f boy.
7 prime years god :gucciwhat: we would never have survived as a species with this indecisiveness
Yikes.

Another halal fuckboy. Tbf, half the shit you say is misguided lol.
im sorry abayoo but men know in the first 2 minutes of meeting you whether they would wife that or not:manny:

VixR

Veritas
7 prime years god :gucciwhat: we would never have survived as a species with this indecisiveness

im sorry abayoo but men know in the first 2 minutes of meeting you whether they would wife that or not:manny:
You’re operating on incomplete information. What I could know in two minutes is that I like what I see, not if they’re worth the energy.

VixR

Veritas
You can see appearance/vibe good enough
Nah, because they’re showing me all their best parts.

I’m dating this guy now, and I’m actively trying to find all the ugly bits. It’s like detective, where at the end of the it, you’ve to figure out if you still like them.

Tukraq

VIP
Nah, because they’re showing me all their best parts.

I’m dating this guy now, and I’m actively trying to find all the ugly bits. It’s like detective, where at the end of the it, you’ve to figure out if you still like them.
That’s from the girls perspective, they do all these test and qualifiers, men like I said before on the other hand no whether or not they would marry a women in the initial 2 minutes of meeting

Trending

Latest posts