Halal f boys

mention that before the marriage, less than 10 for me is a deal breaker
Why would i associate with someone who wants me to spend my enitre life raising and popping out babies? When do i get to live life? Hell no.unless his going to hire me a maid, a cook, teacher, a nanny, a doctor etc Then maybe.

Tukraq

VIP
Why would i associate with someone who wants me to spend my enitre life raising and popping out babies? When do i get to live life? Hell no.unless his going to hire me a maid, a cook, teacher, a nanny, a doctor etc Then maybe.
obviously you should be able to afford that yourself, it's 2019 men are marrying rich now no more broke halimos, if she don't make 6 figures I don't want her

if theres a live in cook/nanny/maid in one, why not just marry her instead and let you be?
you cant fathom what loving someone Unless she's pooping 10 kids out constantly.
Maybe because he loves me? Why not? What do you think having thay kids does to her body? Wouldn't you want to take care your kid's mom? So she can stay happy abd healthy?

Tukraq

VIP
you cant fathom what loving someone Unless she's pooping 10 kids out constantly.
Maybe because he loves me? Why not?
like I said I'm marrying rich anyways I have standards, money shouldn't be an issue since she need to make 6 figures at least, the ten kids are needed and a good thing for both of us

people always assume more kids makes you poorer truth is its the exact opposite lol, I've seen it implemented in real life
It ain't even aboit money. What do you think happens to a woman's body and mind after having that many kids? I WOULDN'T have that many kids for a muslim bill gates let alone lame ass farax.

Tukraq

VIP
It ain't even aboit money. What do you think happens to a woman's body and mind after having that many kids? I WOULDN'T have that many kids for a muslim bill gates let alone lame ass farax.
having kids is healthy so only positives would happen for your mental and physical well being, and like I said ill be the one dating up financially so I'm not getting the gates remark? money shouldn't matter if I'm getting me a already rich and established women

having kids is healthy so only positives would happen for your mental and physical well being, and like I said ill be the one dating up financially so I'm not getting the gates remark? money shouldn't matter if I'm getting me a already rich and established women
not only is she having that many kids she have to proved too? Ahahaahah what planet do you live in?

Tukraq

VIP
not only is she having that many kids she have to proved too? Ahahaahah what planet do you live in?
she should be already rich but so will I so it won't be "providing" when money aint shit to us, its 2019 men have standards she got to bring something to the table other than being cute

she should be already rich but so will I so it won't be "providing" when money aint shit to us, its 2019 men have standards she got to bring something to the table other than being cute
There's a negative correlation between wealth/eduction and fertility rate.

If money aint shit why would she need to work? You call thay standards? It sounds more like abuse. Smh

when you make so much worrying about money becomes less of a factor

correlation dosent equal causation, lots of unrelated things have random correlations, wealth and education have nothing to do with fertility
Go ahead and have your 10 kids then come back to say money isn't important. that the fact that you want a wife that works yet give birth to 10 kids is delusional. Good luck with that.

Tukraq

VIP
Go ahead and have your 10 kids then come back to say money isn't important. that the fact that you want a wife that works yet give birth to 10 kids is delusional. Good luck with that.
1st, I won't lose money but gain it in the long run by having kids, 2nd how would a wife that works and has kids in anyway delusional? thats literally the bare minimum lol most modern women work while having kids and why are you acting like working is such a bad thing? making loads of money doing what she loves is what my other half will do, but thanks for the luck though

Trending

Latest posts