Halal dating apps

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Brothers how can a brotha go about finding a western halimo that's on her deen and compatible?

I got my degree mashallah and dating being haram makes it difficult to find religious girls, as if that wasn't hard enough in the west. So for you married successful brothers, my question is how did you do it. Please impart your wisdom upon us non married brothers. Of course my intentions are good and I would love to meet her family after the initial meeting. Asking the family is a bit awkward and backwards imo. Getting with an ajnabi girl seems easier but I'd much rather start a relationship with someone who shares my culture and religion, as it saves me the hassle of converting them.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Brothers how can a brotha go about finding a western halimo that's on her deen and compatible?

I got my degree mashallah and dating being haram makes it difficult to find religious girls, as if that wasn't hard enough in the west. So for you married successful brothers, my question is how did you do it. Please impart your wisdom upon us non married brothers. Of course my intentions are good and I would love to meet her family after the initial meeting. Asking the family is a bit awkward and backwards imo. Getting with an ajnabi girl seems easier but I'd much rather start a relationship with someone who shares my culture and religion, as it saves me the hassle of converting them.
Did you try muzzmatch?

Kisame

Plotting world domination
I thought that site was for older women/men and mainly reverts. Good luck finding a dime there.
Muzzmatch was made for niggas like you. If you aren't approaching xalimos irl than muzzmatch should be your top priority

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Bro it ain't that easy. Even on campus you'll hardly see hot girls that are single. Most are either taken or too socially awkward to accept male advances.
Our culture is finished.

We have a bunch of social awkward Farahs and xalimos that can't talk to each other but find it easier to chat to ajnabis.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
Bro it ain't that easy. Even on campus you'll hardly see hot girls that are single. Most are either taken or too socially awkward to accept male advances.
That's why you get the number and text them and establish a rapport.

Have a small conversation, i.e "what's your name" etc, get the number.

Most people are less socially awkward over text.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Thought parents, mosque, real life. At work etc.

I personally wouldn't advise dating apps only as a last resort. There's evidence that dating apps are very superficial. It's best to try other routes and then as a last resort try the apps.

Do you talk to them there? it might be a bit awkward since we come from a strict community.
I don't talk to them directly I tell my female cousin I'm close with to connect us together and so I might get the number. It's 50/50 and a risky gamble but sometimes it's worth it

Not married, but been introduced to girls through family. The family connection allows me to learn more about their past. Too many unknowns with girls on dating apps. There is one drawback, though: they are hard to ghost. Family is your best bet for the most part.
Our culture is finished.

We have a bunch of social awkward Farahs and xalimos that can't talk to each other but find it easier to chat to ajnabis.
In the first chat, you aren't going to have much to say, so it should be a bit dry. Not a problem. Chances are the other person fills the awkward pauses.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
I don't talk to them directly I tell my female cousin I'm close with to connect us together and so I might get the number. It's 50/50 and a risky gamble but sometimes it's worth it
Wait you're a guy?

Trending

Latest posts