Haji Cabdi Waraabe 122 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Somalis don’t keep track of when they were really born, I think he is over 100 but not definitely not 120. Whatever the case, he is the representation of the best in our culture, I have profound respect for individuals that dedicated their life to promoting peace and dialogue. May Allah reward him with the highest level of Jenna :)

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Somalis don’t keep track of when they were really born, I think he is over 100 but not definitely not 120. Whatever the case, he is the representation of the best in our culture, I have profound respect for individuals that dedicated their life to promoting peace and dialogue. May Allah reward him with the highest level of Jenna :)

I like how he brought peace within his own clan..
Thats something which all Somalis respect.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The thing about Somalis is that they exaggerate things.
@Jiron i don’t believe he was 1 day over 93.

However I share the same feeling that he was an iconic figure who loved peace.

This is the man that, at 17, he was set off to kill the man that killed his father. It was him and 2 others. As they approached the home of the murderer a strong rain came about. The murderer, not knowing that killers were approaching, invited them into his home to shield them from the rain. He spread out the famous Somali hospitality where he fed them good. When he was away to do something the others said “it’s time to kill him” but Waraabe replied “a man who welcomed us like this we need not kill him”. The murderer and his family found out the truth and in appreciation and reconciliation gave him a girl to marry. (Remember that marriage between feuding clans was the way to settle blood spilling those days).

I wish the MJ clan could offer me @Reiko for peace purposes :lawd::lawd:

Aun marxuum Cabdi Waraabe. We will miss his wisdom.
But is his age verified?
He looked more like 80/90

It's verified sxb. A great cidegalle man aun

Maybe in baadiye. This man was reer magaal through and through.

This is the man that, at 17, he was set off to kill the man that killed his father. It was him and 2 others. As they approached the home of the murderer a strong rain came about. The murderer, not knowing that killers were approaching, invited them into his home to shield them from the rain. He spread out the famous Somali hospitality where he fed them good. When he was away to do something the others said “it’s time to kill him” but Waraabe replied “a man who welcomed us like this we need not kill him”. The murderer and his family found out the truth and in appreciation and reconciliation gave him a girl to marry. (Remember that marriage between feuding clans was the way to settle blood spilling those days).

That's noble wallahi may Allah grant him Jannah til firdousa Inshallah

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It's verified sxb. A great cidegalle man aun

Maybe in baadiye. This man was reer magaal through and through.

Get the hell outa here with your ignorance.

He never hit a 100

The most he reached was 93

Almost all his stories he narrated were from 1940 and on

The man said he was born in 1896 but so does my grandma. Am I suppose to believe her ?

Loool dream on

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP

There is feud between my clan and beesha barwani.
Insha Allah i will solve that by marrying Barwani sister. Unselfish decision!:wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending