Votes: 3 15.8%
  • I’m not hairy at all.

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Have you done a laser-treatment?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m lucky that my hair is all in the right places and if I didn’t shave my beard obsessively in my early teens during my Salafi days, I wouldn’t grow either a beard. But now, I shave them all. However, some of my friends (Somalis or others) are very hairy, some of them are very sensitive about it and therefore have resorted to waxing. I’ve observed Somalis (men and women) in the diaspora to be more hairy than those back home, I guess it’s something to do with the processed food that we eat here.

I wondered what spotters do with their hair

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
My nether regions are annoyingly hairy. I have a beard other than that I'm not really hairy. I wish I had chest hair and thicker forearm hair.
:mjcry:

Last edited:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I used to be hairy I had hair all over my body like an Indian or Arab girl. Now I’m hair free no need to worry about bi-weekly wax and pain

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
I used to be hairy I had hair all over my body like an Indian or Arab girl. Now I’m hair free no need to worry about bi-weekly wax and pain
What did you do? I have hair on my forehead/temples and I hate having to shave them..

Vanessa

VIP
This is how my forearms was before
upload_2019-4-17_19-41-20.jpeg

Vanessa

VIP
What did you do? I have hair on my forehead/temples and I hate having to shave them..
Yes I have hair on my temples and only bit of hair on the forehead. I never shave them but I only thread them once a while.

Vanessa

VIP
I wanted to get my forehead/eyebrows threaded :eek: It only lasts a week?
Whevener I get full face threaded and only last me 3weeks max. Good thing about threading it makes the hair grow thin than before and no ingrowns.

psyche

To each their own
Still in my teens and have a visible amount of body, facial and leg hair :mjlol:

I've been hoping that at this rate it would slow down soon. But instead it feels like it's speeding up :mjcry:

psyche

To each their own
@Whimsical fanatic

You sound like it annoys you, what will you do about it?

I usually just get a clean shave on the sides. For some reason my beard never grows in a neat or full way so I just opt for a goatee.

On the other hand I just leave my body and leg hair alone. I ain't the biggest fan of shorts so my leg hair isn't a problem for most situations and my chest hair isn't something that I stress about.

The reason why I sounded annoyed is because I grew up thinking I would be hairless like most Somalis. Even my dad lacks any signs of prominent chest, leg or facial hair. And then puberty arrived and I noticed I'm more closer to the middle eastern in terms of hairiness than other Somalis. I don't hate the hairiness though because it isn't as overbearing as the Arabs though.

I usually just get a clean shave on the sides. For some reason my beard never grows in a neat or full way so I just opt for a goatee.

On the other hand I just leave my body and leg hair alone. I ain't the biggest fan of shorts so my leg hair isn't a problem for most situations and my chest hair isn't something that I stress about.

The reason why I sounded annoyed is because I grew up thinking I would be hairless like most Somalis. Even my dad lacks any signs of prominent chest, leg or facial hair. And then puberty arrived and I noticed I'm more closer to the middle eastern in terms of hairiness than other Somalis. I don't hate the hairiness though because it isn't as overbearing as the Arabs though.

@Whimsical fanatic

Sxb, you’re a guy and could cope with hair. imagine chicks with hormonal imbalances with facial hair? Somalis back home haven’t been infected with the hairless=sexy notion. You will hear men say words like xaad dheereey? It’s the vellus hair that could grow into an Amazon jungle.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I’m lucky that my hair is all in the right places and if I didn’t shave my beard obsessively in my early teens during my Salafi days, I wouldn’t grow either a beard. But now, I shave them all. However, some of my friends (Somalis or others) are very hairy, some of them are very sensitive about it and therefore have resorted to waxing. I’ve observed Somalis (men and women) in the diaspora to be more hairy than those back home, I guess it’s something to do with the processed food that we eat here.

I wondered what spotters do with their hair

How can i brag i am not hairy and be nasab at the same time? The ONLY time i wished i was Hawiye is to be as smooth as them. People with Isaaq or Darood lineage are hairy by DNA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts