hair

My hair does not resemble that at all. Somalis are pretty diverse in hair texture walaal. :icon lol:

View attachment 143604

Regardless having a longer set of hair is better. We're all going to go bidaar eventually might as well enjoy this gift while it lasts.
You are blessed with a head of thick hair, your seriously just dealing with frizz. You have curly hair seems to be combed, stop using cadaan people shampoo it will dry out your hair.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
@IgaFuuq me a bum??
I’m currently working.... I got villa being built as we speak in hargeisa. Got cars I can buy your mehrx100 stop playing. I’m a boss little girl
Aren’t you the same nigga that wanted to become a cop just for the money? Seems poor to me:russ: @dontflexonmebruh
0DBB176D-BF66-4D2D-A270-A790FCD1F493.jpeg

Villainess

Cops make 6figures here. I work also have side hustles. I’m not there yet that’s why I’m contemplating joining
Then why act like you made it in life? Your seeking validation from ppl who don’t give a f*ck about you. I feel bad for you, imagine coming back from your 9-5 job, sitting down pulling up SSpot and bashing every female you see on the site. Such a sad worthless life. I pray you get better. As of for now, get thee behind

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
What mehr can he buy with a cops salary get outta here delusional. Nigga over here thinking he’s a boss, lemme pop your ego rq
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But he is going to protect you like no other man can and will.

And quit acting like it wasn't said and written that the best of mehrs are the modest ones.

:ufdup:

Villainess

And quit acting like it wasn't said and written that the best of mehrs are the modest ones.

:ufdup:
how is he being modest by speaking like that? acting like i want his Zani money aqq. A worthy man is one who’s pious and speaks wisely. a humble man. He’s talking too much shit if he wants a modest mehr

Villainess

now who in there right mind shipped me with him? :farmajoyaab: Please drink some biyo zamzam and chill

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
:susp: Somali men are way too feminine looking for this kind of hairstyle....

also, it requires a lot of maintenance, I don't want my faraax using my hair products and then my make up. :pacspit:

You are blessed with a head of thick hair, your seriously just dealing with frizz. You have curly hair seems to be combed, stop using cadaan people shampoo it will dry out your hair.
Nah fam wallahi I did not comb it kkkk. I have bare maternal Habesh concubine decent so that's probably where the timo comes from , I use nigga conditioner too. :lolbron: :pachah1::dead:

Trending