hair

20 Conk hairstyles for Black Men Who Relax – HairstyleCamp
Man Bun Hairstyle Guide for Curly Hair Men - Man Bun Hairstyle
Premium Curly Hairstyles & Cuts For Men (45 Choicest Picks)

Why do somalis get this. It looks so effeminate, If aint nobody gonna say it I WILL cut that shit:what:

My hair does not resemble that at all. Somalis are pretty diverse in hair texture walaal. :icon lol:

1601404785226.png

Regardless having a longer set of hair is better. We're all going to go bidaar eventually might as well enjoy this gift while it lasts.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Man stop hating. It should be illegal for Somali men to cut the top below 2 inches and illegal for Somali women to get a ponytail or whatever the f*ck they do to pull their hair back.

AIN'T NOBODY TRYNNA SEE THAT FOREHEAD NIGGA.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
1st one is ok if you're under 22. Second one is a no go IMO. And third one is perfectly fine.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
The second one is mad unattractive. Its ghetto and homeless looking.
“donations? God bless you ma’am!”
View attachment 143607

Idk about ghetto, but I think it looks a little too feminine on most men. It's to hard balance. You have to not look like a girl, but also not a gorilla with a ponytail. My brother has long hair, and I think he kind of pulls it off... or I just got used to it.

There's a very specific type of girls that are REALLY into it. But other than that, hobosexual vibes.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Idk about ghetto, but I think it looks a little too feminine on most men. It's to hard balance. You have to not look like a girl, but also not a gorilla with a ponytail. My brother has long hair, and I think he kind of pulls it off... or I just got used to it.

There's a very specific type of girls that are REALLY into it. But other than that, hobosexual vibes.
yup, this way to feminine. Some men look manly with a manbun while others look straight up like a high school Latina
1601405889811.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts