Hair

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
I have 3b/3c texture. Every time I wash my hair with shampoo and conditioner my hair becomes curly. Problem is when I wake up my hair is dry and ugly. So I want to know how to get my curls more defined ever morning without washing my hair.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
ye I've got the same hair type as yoy. My hair doesn't have much volume and looks flat sometimes.

I have 3b/3c texture. Every time I wash my hair with shampoo and conditioner my hair becomes curly. Problem is when I wake up my hair is dry and ugly. So I want to know how to get my curls more defined ever morning without washing my hair.
spray some water and add curl cream, use a comb if you need to

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
My hair is hella annoying wallahi I cant comb it out when it’s wet cuz I cant maintain an Afro when it’s wet it’ll end up curling inwards and I can’t pick it out when it’s dry cuz it hurts my scalp so much cuz it’s so compressed so more time I look homeless, I’ve given up on it

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
My hair is hella annoying wallahi I cant comb it out when it’s wet cuz I cant maintain an Afro when it’s wet it’ll end up curling inwards and I can’t pick it out when it’s dry cuz it hurts my scalp so much cuz it’s so compressed so more time I look homeless, I’ve given up on it
My Hair used to be similar. You just got to get some hair oils and rubb it on your scalp so your can't be dry. Then brush it our if u want or add some curl creme or something

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
My Hair used to be similar. You just got to get some hair oils and rubb it on your scalp so your can't be dry. Then brush it our if u want or add some curl creme or something
I started adding oils now but before I used to just shampoo and condition and leave it in curls but that takes hella time to dry and has 0 volume so I only do that when my hair is long enough when my hair is still short I just firm the homeless look untill it gets long enough for the curls to actually look decent :manny:

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
I started adding oils now but before I used to just shampoo and condition and leave it in curls but that takes hella time to dry and has 0 volume so I only do that when my hair is long enough when my hair is still short I just firm the homeless look untill it gets long enough for the curls to actually look decent :manny:
That's what I'm doing at the moment

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
I always do the fro look or I cut down and do waves
I was going to get waves. I was doing it for a month.lol
20201026_141450.jpg
20201026_141747(0).jpg
20210330_170319.jpg

Trending

Latest posts