hair sht

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
so like my hair is about elbow length while wet and a solid 3b but the moment it dries it turns into a lions mane, way shorter, and about a 3c

how do i keep it looking as close as possible to its original state tho?

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
Comb and put coconut oil or your preferred hair oil let it absorb 10-20 mins then wash with warm water, use a good shampoo there are many without harsh chemicals.

Dry with a microfiber hair towel its better for curly hair. Don't comb your hair while it's still wet. When dried put on some saliid.

a y a n

VIP
Comb and put coconut oil or your preferred hair oil let it absorb 10-20 mins then wash with warm water, use a good shampoo there are many without harsh chemicals.

Dry with a microfiber hair towel its better for curly hair. Don't comb your hair while it's still wet. When dried put on some saliid.
ty sm sis!

Wash your hair properly, put some olive oil in your shampoo and conditioner, make sure their sulfur-free. After your done and have dried your hair to a damped state put your preferred oils in your hair (so the hair dries with the oil in it) Comb it out in that state as well and cup your hair in your hands and scrunch in an upward motion, holding it a few seconds each time to get more defined curls. Lastly, let your hair air dry. Don't use towels after this state because wet hair is vulnerable you can easily lose hair strands and push back your hairline if you put it up in a towel or a but, just let it be

Coconut oil can lead to protein build-up and leave your hair drier, so I would advise you, if you use coconut oil, to not 1. overuse it and 2. Use it after your hair is already dry and to control frizziness and not when your hair is damp and freshly washed

Hope this help :)

a y a n

VIP
Wash your hair properly, put some olive oil in your shampoo and conditioner, make sure their sulfur-free. After your done and have dried your hair to a damped state put your preferred oils in your hair (so the hair dries with the oil in it) Comb it out in that state as well and cup your hair in your hands and scrunch in an upward motion, holding it a few seconds each time to get more defined curls. Lastly, let your hair air dry. Don't use towels after this state because wet hair is vulnerable you can easily lose hair strands and push back your hairline if you put it up in a towel or a but, just let it be

Coconut oil can lead to protein build-up and leave your hair drier, so I would advise you, if you use coconut oil, to not 1. overuse it and 2. Use it after your hair is already dry and to control frizziness and not when your hair is damp and freshly washed

Hope this help :)
i’m gonna try thiisss
thanks fr tho

so like my hair is about elbow length while wet and a solid 3b but the moment it dries it turns into a lions mane, way shorter, and about a 3c

how do i keep it looking as close as possible to its original state tho?
What in the alphabet is 3b 3c?:mindblown:

a y a n

VIP
What in the alphabet is 3b 3c?:mindblown:
it’s a way to reference how curly/how straight your hair is
the numbers represent 2 being wavy, 3 being curly, 4 being coily
the letters a, b, and c simply represent how wavy, curly, or coily the hair is.

Attachments

• 3320A173-ACDE-4188-8031-6E67AD62FC51.jpeg
    3320A173-ACDE-4188-8031-6E67AD62FC51.jpeg
    430.4 KB · Views: 96

Trending

Latest posts